[1.6]

~ "and i can lend you broken parts; that might fit like this." ~

Michael woke up to feeling of little hands poking his back lighty. He turned over to realise that it was Bailey, standing next to him. The girl's hair was tossled (obviously from sleep) but her eyes were filled with tears that were still falling in between her sniffles. Her yellow stuffed duck was clenched to her chest, providing some form of comfort to the girl.

"What's the matter Bee?" Michael's voice was hoarse and sleep still lingered in his words, since it was only 5:22 on a Monday morning, the sun wasn't even up yet and he was squinking to see the girl.

He made space for the girl, lifting her on the bed, bumping into Luke's sleeping body that he was cuddled up with a few moments ago.

He soothing ran his hand though the girl's hair, massaging her scalp as she cuddled into his chest.

"Had a bad dream?"

The girl hummed a yes pulling both he dad and the duck closer.

"You want to tell me about it?"

Bailey whimpered shaking her head in response.

Michael pulled her closer calmly humming her to sleep.

"It's ok Bee..."

Soon the whole family was asleep again, together peacefully.

~*~*~*~*~

Luke groaned at his blaring alarm, hitting the clock a few times until the annoy sound stopped.

He stretched, feeling a few joints pop before letting his feet, hang over the side of the bed to touch the cool tile.

As he stood he caught a glimpse of Michael and Bailey. The little girl had wriggled her way around so that she was now on Michael's chest (she could never sleep in one place. She would always roll and wiggle around so that see took up most of the bed or fell off if it), her head rising and falling with the man's breaths.

Luke still had some time on his hands before he actually had to go work so he slipped out of the room to the kitchen. He started a pot of coffee and put on the kettle since Michael didn't like coffee and would probably have tea.

The blonde was contently leaning against the counter, eating a few grapes that he'd found in the fridge, when he felt strong arms wrap around his waist. He turned around to see Michael standing there with a cocky smile plastered across his face.

"Hi..." Luke trailed off getting lost in Michael's eyes.

"Hey."

The kettle began whistling and both of their heads turned to look at the pot.

"I should probably turn that off."

Michael looked at the kettle and then looked back at Luke's lips.

The blue haired man shrugged it off, "Fuck it."

His lips were pressed against Luke moving hungrily. The taste of grapes masked the morning breath (not like Michael cared anyway).

The men pulled away, Luke breathless panting slightly.

"What was-- was that?" The blonde spoke his breathing slowly regulating as he started poured a mug of coffee.

Michael shrugged moving, making his tea now that the other man was sitting at the table.