[1.7]

~ "and i'll give you all my heart; so we can start it all over again" ~

Luke woke up frowning upon realising that Michael wasn't next to him. In fact hadn't been at Luke's home for a while. He had left the Saturday and hadn't come back after he went to work. He also had all of projects going on so he wasn't able to babysit Bailey either.

That made him wonder was he getting too attached to Michael? Were they getting into all of this too fast?

He had an instant headache as he sat up, making him sink back into to his pillow to get away from the light coming through the window.

He couldn't be sick he had to go to work today. He had no choice, Mr. Styles wanted reports by the end of the day.

However his stomach was telling him otherwise as he could feel it churning. It was probably some he ate yesterday, since he let Bailey help him cook and the little girl put in a little too much of everything into their creation. Luke of course was forced to eat every last bit of their meal.

Eventually the feeling was too overwhelming and the blonde spilled the contents of his stomach into the nearby trashcan, wiping the bile from his mouth before falling unto the mattress again, before feeling another wave of nausea and vomiting into the trashcan.

"Daddy are you okay?" Bailey walked in clutching her stuffed duck, holding her nose to block out the smell in the room.

Luke groaned curling into a ball clutching his stomach. If he had stomach bug he didn't want the young girl to get it.

The young green eyes watched her father's stature. Was he sick? Was he dying?

She bounced out of the room, climbing up one of the bar stools so she could reach the phone, taking the white object into her hands before looking at the list of emergency numbers Luke had written out.

"A...s....h," she moved her finger down until she spotted Ashton's number. After poking the numbers beside it she patiently waited, swinging her pyjama clad feet. Finally someone picked up.

"Hello?" The voice was deep and raspy, the person obviously still very sleepy.

"Uncle Ash? Uncle Ash, it's Bee."

"No this is Uncle Calum, Uncle Ashton is still sleeping." The man explained.

Bailey nodded even though he couldn't see her. "Daddy is sick. I don't know what to do."

"Ok I'll be over there soon. Just make sure your dad stays in bed yeah?"

"Ok bye." She hung up, turning around to see Luke walking towards the kitchen.

She walked up to the man shaking her head disappointedly.
"Daddy," she scolded in the most serious tone that her little voice could get. "You are not supposed to be out of your bed."

Luke shook his head, putting his nasea aside, "I have to make breakfast and you have to go do some school shopping with Uncle Ashton today."

Bailey scowled at the man, taking his hand to drag him back to his bedroom. Luke couldn't be pulled by the little girl so she let go of his hand with a huff.