[1.5]

[A/N] : smut ensues

~ "then my kiss might mend your broken heart; i might miss everything you said to me." ~

I'd been about two weeks since Michael and Luke were back together and it was going well between the two. Michael would watch Bailey sometimes, giving Ashton a little free time on his hands.

Luke was still working hard, being the breadwinner of the couple, with Michael only working at the supermarket twice a week, it wasn't really much.

What if the blue haired man wanted to move in? Did he have enough energy to work a little extra, do some overtime days on Saturdays and Sundays? Michael wasn't one to have an office job, he never was. Crunching numbers just isn't his style.

Luke sighed, his head hitting the desk. It was the clock on the wall was showing that it was past six o'clock, in fact the hands were clearly showing that it was soon to be eight.

It wasn't like last time, when he missed the decimal point. Over a thousand dollars was missing from a charity's account. He'd told Styles and the man told him to check again hence why he was still there. Plus Styles was a partner in the charity, so the missing money made him look bad.

He heard a rapping on the glass of his office door, before he was met with concerned green eyes staring straight at him.

"Michael?" The blonde tried to fight back a yawn but failed, looking up to see Michael's face, disappointment written in his features.

"Luke you've worked past seven this whole week and you did the same thing last week." The elder spoke in a caring manner. "Babe, I can see you're tired, we're going home."

The blonde went to protest but another yawn escaped his lips only helping Michael's point.

"Fine," the man got up reluctantly shutting down his computer.

The two went downstairs leaving the empty office building the only persons still there were security guards who were used to seeing the blonde exiting the building at such a late hour by now.

They came to Luke's jeep, Michael taking the key from the tired blonde making him sit in the passenger.

"Where's your car?"

"With Niall. You're not driving in your state."

"Which is? You're acting like I'm drunk or something."

Michael looked over at the blonde scoffing before pulling out of the parking lot.

"Think of it from my perspective," Michael began keeping his eyes on the road, "Say the person you love gets in a car accident because they fell asleep at the wheel. How would you feel?"

Luke just whined a little.

"Exactly."

~*~*~*~*~

Luke walked into his flat seeing Calum sitting on the couch watching the TV.

"Bailey's had dinner, a bath and is tucked in bed." The Kiwi man reported getting up, "Since you guys are here I guess I can go, yeah?" Michael nodded.

"Night."

"Bye Cal." The two said in unison.

After a few minutes of silence after Calum left Michael finally spoke.