48. One Day (Part 7)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

Lucifer just sighed. "Thank Satan you won't remember anything." He said before running off in another direction.

You huffed. "I will too remember everything!" You sighed. "The truth is that you don't love me... you think I'm boring!" You pouted.

You looked around the empty place, turning your head to see no one. "Lucifer?"

Suddenly, a motorcycle smashed through the wall, with Lucifer on it. "Y/n, get on!" He said quickly.

You quickly got on behind him and put your arms around his waist. He started to ride, quickly turning a corner and heading out of the building area.

"It's all over now... you'll go back to your exiting life, and I'll go back to my boring life..." You pouted. "What would you do with a boring girl?!"

"Y/n, your not boring." He said, focusing on the road.

"Then what am I?! Tell me! What am-"

Lucifer grabbed you from the waist, causing you to squeal, and moved you so that you were in front, facing him.

"You're sexy, exiting, crazy, and right now alive. Let's keep it that way, ok?" He said, looking into your eyes.

You smiled at him, nodding.

There were two cars behind you with soldiers inside. They opened the window and started to shoot at the two of you.

"Y/n, put your hands in my pockets!"

"What?!"

"Just do it!"

You reached your hands into his pockets, feeling two guns there.

"Do you feel the guns?"

You nodded.

"Ok. I want you to take them out, and shoot!"

You took the guns out, wrapping your legs around Lucifer, and began to shoot at the cars. One bullet hit a tire of one car, and the other bullet hit the gas tank of the other car.

"Lucifer...?" You asked, feeling a slight head pain.

"Yes Y/n?"

"I don't feel good..." You groaned.

Lucifer sighed. "Y/n, put the guns back in my pockets."

You did as told.

"Now hug me."

You sighed and wrapped your arms around him, putting your head on his shoulder. You felt warm and safe in his arms. He was just so... perfect.

Soon, everything turned black.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You fluttered your eyes open, waking up to see Lucifer. "W-where am I?" You groaned.

He smiled. "You're at my place."

You blinked and raised an eyebrow. "You actually have a place of your own?"

"Well yeah. It's my little cozy apartment." He shrugged.

"And... What happened yesterday?" You asked.

H blushed. "Um... Well..."

"Lucifer." You threatened.

He sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. "Uhhh..." He sighed, and said nothing.

"Lucifer?"

He silently walked to the bed, and leaned over you.

You blushed. "Lucifer, what are you-?"

Before you could finish, his lips made contact with yours. Your eyes widened at this; your cheeks on fire.

He pulled away, smirking. He brought his mouth to your ear. "You're really sexy... you know that?"

You blushed....

.

.

.

"SHUT UP!" You yelled, throwing him off the bed with a pillow.

"GAH!"

*thud* Lucifer fell to the ground.

He rubbed his head. "Jeez..." He laughed. "It's true though..."

You blushed again. "Idiot..."

The End!

AN: Ok, I literally just gave up on this so long ago. But then I finally had some inspiration and didn't want to let you guys down. So Yay! I finished this! Finally! But anyway, make sure to vote and comment! Bye guys! :3

Sneak Peak: The next chapter will be based off the movie, "The Duff". Since I just saw it yesterday. x3