14. We Lost Her!

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)

You sat in the cage (meant for large dogs), bored out of your mind. "Why do I have to stay in heeeereee!" You wined, holding onto the bars with your hands. "I deserve my rights!"

"Sorry, but you still have power, and with that power, you could destroy the world. So... no." Maou said.

You groaned. "But it's soooo small! I can't even stand up and I can barely move! Plus my wings feel like, really cramped."

"I'm sorry Miss y/n, but I'm afraid we can't trust you." Ashiya said.

"CALL ME MISS AGAIN AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!" You yelled.

"Calm down y/n. Or you'll end up staying in there longer than you intend." Lucifer pointed out, playing on his computer.

"OH SO YOU DECIDE TO BUY HIM A COMPUTER BUT ALL I GET IS A CAGE!!!"

"Will you shut it already! The land lady could hear you and end up asking us why we put you in there! Plus, she'll see your wings." Maou said.

You sighed, cursing under your breath. "Can I atleast get food now! I'm staaaaarving!" You wined as your stomach began to growl.

"Not until dinner y/n."

"SCREW YOU ALL!!!" You yelled, pouting. "I deserve more than this..."

(Le Time Skip)

"Well, it seems that little pest isn't bothering us anymore." Ashiya said, noticing how quite it was.

"Well duh, that's because she's gone." Lucifer said bluntly.

Maou and Ashiya's eyes widened. "WHAT?!" They both looked at her cage and noticed it was open and there was a paper clip in the lock meaning she must've picked the lock to escape.

"OH LORD NO! WE LOST HER SIRE!!! ASHMBCYBSJSGHSVSNVGG-

"STAPH FREAKING OUT! We'll find her..."

"BUT SIRE, SHE COULD BE ANYWHERE!!!!"

"Urushihara, how long has she been gone?!?!" Maou asked.

"Um... few hours?."

Moau's jaw dropped. "OK, NOW WE CAN FREAK OUT!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

"Guys, you might wanna shut up. The land lady might hear you." Lucifer pointed out.

Maou and Ashiya put their hands over their mouths. "Ok... what should we do?"

"I'm thinking we should look for her, Sire."

(Le Time Skip)

"One f/f ice cream with sprinkles please." You asked the lady at the ice cream truck counter. She gave you your ice cream and you silently "Yay"ed.

"Seriously?"

You turned around, recognizing the voice.

"YOU BROKE OUT BECAUSE YOU HEARD A FREAKING ICE CREAM TRUCK?!?!" Maou yelled with a vein popping out of his forehead.

You pouted and looked down. "They came with free sprinkles..."

"I'm sorry, but your going to have to pay for that." The lady said as you realized you hadn't paid them.

"Oh... sure." You turned to Maou. "Yo, dude, can I borrow 3$?"

Moau sighed, frustrated. "Fine..." He pulled out his wallet and gave you the money, which you have to the ice cream lady.

"Thanks bro." You said, skipping over next to Urushihara. "Ok, we can go now."

(Le Time Skip)

"Ok, you had your free ice cream time, now will you go back in your cage?" Maou asked.

You thought for a bit. "There's just ONE more thing that I gotta do first."

"This better not cost us money!" Ashiya yelled.

You smirked. "It won't." You looked over at Lucifer, who was looking at you. You immediately grabbed his collar and brought your lips to his, causing Maou and Ashiya's mouths to drop.

You pulled away and looked at his red, shocked face, smirking. "Sorry, I've always wanted to do that." You said with an eye-closed smile.

You went back into your cage and laid down while the three blinked at you. "Night guys." You said, closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep, right after you "Yay"ed.

Meanwhile, Lucifer's face was bright red, causing Maou and Ashiya to snicker at him.

The End!