31. Death's Wishes (Part 1)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

You looked over the bridge... waiting. What has life come to? This cruel world has caused you to believe that nothing could ever go right. No matter what, the universe always ended up ruining everything.

Family?

You didn't have any.

Friends?

They all forgot about you.

Boyfriend...?

Who'd be dumb enough to love you...

You were broke, and worthless.

You didn't even have the money to make yourself look decent.

You sighed as you continued to gaze at the rushing river below you, waves hitting at the rocks and a small splashes flying everywhere.

'Am I really gonna do this...?' You asked yourself.

You sighed and continued to think about your miserable life.

Did you have any hope of a future...?

You'd probably give that a 000001% chance of happening.

You then looked up to the sky where the birds flew free, the air was fresh, and now one had a care in the world...

Well, at least not about you anyways.

You looked back down the depths below you and took a deep breath, letting your lungs take in the last breath of air it could before you let the air back out.

'Here goes nothing.'

You leaned over the edge...

Closer...

Closer...

Just a little more...

And...

"OOF!"

You rubbed your head in pain from the sudden push to the ground. Looking up, you saw a man with purple hair, looking apologetically at you.

"Sorry, I was kinda in a rush and ran into you. By the way, you should be careful. You were leaning a little close over the bridge there." He said.

You didn't say anything. Your brain was still trying to process everything that had happened in that moment.

"Well, I gotta go. Sorry again." He said, rushing off to who knows where.

Your brain clicked, finally putting all the pieces together.

'I almost died...'

'But he stopped me...'

'He... he saved my life...'

The words from the past started to come back to you. Those words that had been said long ago by someone who was long forgotten.

"We don't chose when we want to die... life doesn't work that way."

"Destiny shows us the way."

AN: Hey guys! Sorry this was short. It just kinda came to me and I'm not sure if I should continue on with this. Comment on if you think I should make a part 2! Anyway, thanks for reading! Bye guys! :3

AN: Note. Never commit suicide. Your beautiful the way you are, and things can always get better even if it seems like it won't. Never forget that. <3 :3