10. Forever in My Mind

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)
(Ps. This was a request from DatSmexyAckerman. Thanks For the request! :3)

Everything got blurry. You felt like you couldn't feel anything. The shoves and the punches wouldn't stop. You heard people laughing. It was dark. You started seeing spots. Everything was dizzy. You felt like crying... but you couldn't. You heard a few voices in the distance.

"Oh no guys. You think we went to far."

"Oh gosh, she's blacking out."

"Hurry up! Let's go! We can't get caught!"

You heard footsteps run away. Red filled your eyes from all the blood. You couldn't move. Soon, you fell to the ground in a puddle of blood as your eyes began to close. Everything went black...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes and looked in front of you. There were caution signs and people were gasping. "What are they all looking at?" You walked through the crowd and looked down at the scene. A girl with h/c hair, and e/c eyes was laying on the ground in a puddle of blood. "Is that... me?"

All of a sudden, a light shown behind the lifeless girl. Steps lead there way down. "Am I... dead?" You ran your fingers through your hair and sighed. "They always say never go into the light... but there's nothing left here for me." You walked up the steps and into the light. A voice was calling to you, but you didn't know what it was saying. All of a sudden, all your memories flashed before your eyes. All the pain... the sorrow... the abuse. You couldn't believe what was happening.

You thought about what you wanted. And you wanted to go to heaven... So, you walked further into the light, not looking back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The years had past and you were a warrior angel. You fought off the demons and defended other angels. But your favorite angel of them all... was Lucifer.

You had never actually spoke to him, but he was just so nice and brave. He helped people. You would often watch him as he fought. (It's not stalking, it's protecting!) Just in case he... um... needed help.

That was until the day came. The dreadful day when life had turned around... even though you weren't actually alive that is. You were walking down the corridor of the castle when you heard yelling.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE! IT ISN'T FAIR! THAT DEMON CHOSE TO COME TO THE GOOD SIDE, BUT YOU JUST KILLED HIM!"

You looked over a wall and saw Lucifer talking to the head mistress of the council.

"We have our laws. Demons are not aloud to become angels. You know that, Lucifer."

"HE HELPED ME!" Lucifer yelled. "HE SAVED MY LIFE AND YOU CHOSE TO KILL HIM! But if a demon can't join the angels side... then I don't want to be an angel." He said, dropping his helmet to the ground.

His once light purple hair had turned to dark purple, and one side of it had covered one of his demon eyes. He brought out his now dark black wings and soured down to hell. He was now unable to get back to heaven as the magic barrier had blocked him from it.