35. Wait What?

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

Lucifer sat at his computer, ignoring the fact that you were watching him play. You remember when he was evil. When he had those magnificent black wings. You honestly thought it was really cool though. 'I mean, wow. This guy is freaking awesome!' Who else in this world do you know who destroyed a bridge? EXACTLY.

So, turns out he was your neighbor, and his roommates asked if you wanted to come over and make sure he didn't buy anything.

"Hey Hara?" You asked, turning your head to face him, slightly imagining him in demon form with his wings.

"Don't call me that." He stated bluntly, annoyed by the sudden nickname you gave him. It wasn't that bad... you kinda liked it. 'I mean come on, the nickname was cute!' You sighed. 'Maybe I could think of something else.'

You blinked, thinking. "How 'bout Urushi?"

"No."

"Uru?"

"No."

"..."

"..."

"Shishi?"

Lucifer's eye twitched at the name "NO!"

You sighed in defeat from the stubborn fallen angel sitting next to you. "What am I suppose to call you then? Lucifer? I mean, that IS your real name after all." You stated, as if it was obvious.

Lucifer froze and processed what you had just said. "Wait what?!" He looked over to you with wide eyes, pausing his computer game in the process. 'Wow... this must be serious. He ACTUALLY paused his game for once. Like gosh.'

"You know my real name?!?!"

You shrugged. "Well yeah."

"Since when?!?!"

"Since the day you destroyed that bridge. It was so cool! I wish I could shoot lasers out of my palms, like wow. It's like I'm in some sort of awesome anime with Angels and Demons!"

Lucifer was agape at your words. "W-wait. Your NOT scared?"

"Why should I be? It's not like you've even done anything to me yet. Besides, I trust you."

The words hit Shishi like a rock. 'I trust you...' He didn't know what to say... or do for that matter.

"Don't." He said threateningly, trying to get you to fear him. He was dangerous, and he knew that. He couldn't control his power at times, and usually ended up losing his mind. He didn't want you to get hurt.

You inched closer to him, crossing your arms. "And what if I want to." You said childishly.

He sighed. "You could get hurt. Even worse, you could die."

You blinked, shrugging it off as if it were nothing. "Then I trust you to heal me." You smiled.

Lucifer raised an eyebrow. "And what if I don't?"

You smiled again. "You will." You said happily.

"I won't."

"You will."

"Won't."

"Will."

"Won't."

"Will."

"And how do you know?!?!" Lucifer snapped at you.

Your eyes turned a bit sad from the yelling, but you continued to have hope and smiled through it. "Because I love you..."

Lucifer's eyes widened. "W-what? You can't!"

You laughed. "If you killed me, I'd trust you to heal me. And if you don't heal me, I'd still love you. No matter what, my heart won't deny the fact that no matter what you do, it'll still beat for you. I can't be sure that I'll live... but I'm sure that no matter what, I'd die for you."

Lucifer turned beat red. "And... what if I don't love you back?"

You smiled sadly. "I'll wait for you..."

"And... If I do?"

You blinked and your smiled disappeared. "If you did... then you'd kiss me."

Lucifer blushed, sighing. You looked down sadly, knowing he wouldn't kiss you. You had very little hope that he loved you back...

Yet, you thought too soon. You felt two lips press against yours. Your eyes widened at the touch and you started to kiss back, wrapping your arms around Lucifer's neck.

When you two pulled away, Lucifer stared into your eyes.

"I love you..."

The End!

AN: Ok, so just a short little fluffy chapter there. I hope you guys liked it! Anyway, remember to vote and leave a comment on what you think. Bye guys! :3