Lauren Finds Out.

You

You where sitting in your room on wattpad reading Fanfiction. Soon your door opens. You see Lauren step in. You close you laptop fast. "Babe what are you doing?" Lauren asks you walking closer. "Um n-n nothing just shopping online". You say. "Mhm what did you get?" She said getting on your bed and laying right next to you. "Just some um Ariana grande merch what else?" "Oh ok" Lauren said grabbing your laptop and running away with it. "Lauren get back here now!!" You get up and follow her but you soon run into someone and fall on them.

You open your eyes after it felt like forever to see who it it's. "Wow y/n, what are you doing to make you fall into me" Camila giggles . "Lauren took my laptop and she's going to see that I read fanfic about me and her!" You whisper/ shout. "Well sh¡t y/n/n lets go find her!"

You both get up and run down the long flight of stairs to see Lauren on your laptop. "Lauren give it back!" You And Camila say that at the same time making Lauren jump scared and drops your laptop. You and Camila fall on the floor from laughing so hard. "Y/n it's not funny! At lest I'm not reading fanfic about your girlfriend that you could do with me!" Me and Camila look at each other and was about to laugh harder again till my phone goes off. I pull it out and look at it. "Well Lauren it looks like you do too seeing that you used my phone number to reset your wattpad password." You and Camila giggle. "Well I-I uh I" Lauren says. "It's ok Lo Go with y/n to your room and you guys can read it together" Camila laughs. Lauren gets up and runs to you picking you up and bringing to your room while Camila laughs. Lauren puts you down on the bed and comes in bed and you snuggle into her neck and soon fall asleep.

Hihihiokay this is future Madasyne well I'm now going back over these imagines and I'm just seeing how horrible I was at writing HAHAHA I'm so sorry guys

Vote

Comment

Share