"You need to talk to him, he's probably feeling a lot like you did when you found out about that Barbie girl" she told her.

"Brandi, and yes I guess so" she smiled.

"Brandi, Barbie whatever I'm sure she's a bimbo" Trudy laughed, "he loves you, and I know he's going to want to be a daddy to that baby you're carrying"

He couldn't believe the timing as they both arrived at the front door at the same time, "Adam" Kim said, "we need to talk" she waited as he unlocked the door, his hand gently on her back guiding her inside.

"Yes we do" Adam grabbed a beer from the fridge, "you want something to drink?"

She shook her head no, "I'm sorry, okay?"

Adam sat on the counter top, "you told Roman, before me. Do you know how much that hurt?"

"It was wrong I know, if it makes you feel better he figured it out, I didn't tell him" she explained doubtful that it made a difference. "How long have you known?"

"Since the day I came home from that long UC stint, I found the test when I was looking for my shampoo" he told her sipping the beer, "I figured I would let you tell me and it killed me as the days stretched on and turned into weeks and months and you still said nothing" he set the beer down, "how far along are you? Have you been to the doctor?"

She knew it was unfair of her, that he shouldn't have missed so much, "I'm four months along, and yes I've had a few appointments already" she could see the hurt on his face, "I'm sorry Adam, I was terrified"

He got down from the counter, "of what?"

"That you'd leave, that you didn't want this baby or me" she said, her emotions all over the place.

He wrapped his arms around her, "Darlin', I want you and this baby. You're all I want, you have to know that"

"Are you sure? I don't think I could handle it if you decided you didn't want us once the baby is here" she said, pulling at his heartstrings.

He took the chain off and let the ring slide off the chain and land in the palm of his hand, "Kim, marry me?"

"Adam, are you--"

"Don't ask me if I'm sure, because I've never been more sure of something in my life" he lifted her on top of the counter, "you and this baby" his hand on her stomach, "are my world, nothing will take me from you two, nothing at all"

Kim stared at the ring on her finger, as he made breakfast "I was thinking, what if we just eloped?" she asked, watching as the morning sun made the diamond sparkle and tossed reflections on the wall, "no big crazy wedding, just you and me"

Adam emptied the scrambled eggs on to a plate, "Don't you want a big wedding?" He asked her, putting the plate in front of her, "eat"

"Not really, Trudy she's the one who wanted a big wedding" she smiled pushing the eggs around on the plate "these look delicious"

"What about your parents and mine?" Though he hadn't spoken to his mother since just after he was shot, "they'll want to be a part of it, at least your parents will"

"They can come if they want"

Adam kneeled in front of her, his hands on her thighs, "Darlin', I want to marry you. Just the two of us at the court sounds perfect to me, but I don't want you to regret not having a big wedding. Is this what you want?"