47. One Day (Part 6)

Start from the beginning

'Come on, come on, come on!'

You felt a piece of paper at the bottom, picking it up and reading it.

'When you're done with the mission... get back to this address ~> (Address Name)'

You gasped. 'This is Lucifer's...'

You got up and pulled on your seatbelt, immediately plugging the address into your GPS. And soon, you drove off.

(Le Time Skip)

You stopped and got out of the car, closing the door behind you and looking up to the apartment building. 'Is this it...?' You hesitantly walked up the rusty steps, and slowly climbed to the top, looking up at the door. You knocked.

"Ashiya, can you get that?!"

"But Sire, the spaghetti may burn!"

"Spaghetti can't burn, just get the door!"

You heard a sigh from inside before footsteps trailed and the door unlocked. "Oh, hello miss! May I help you?"

"Uhh... does... Lucifer, live here?"

The man blinked at you, before turning to Maou. "Sire, she knows!!"

He sighed. "Don't freak out, just let her in."

Ashiya opened the door for you to get in, before closing it behind you.

"So, how do you know Lucifer?" He asked.

You looked down. "Well... It's a long story."

"We've got time."

(Le Time Skip Cause I Don't Got Time)

"And so... then they shot him off a bridge. And... he may or may not be dead." You explained.

Maou and Ashiya blinked at you.

"Well... I'm sure it'll surprise you to know that we don't really care." Maou said.

You raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

Ashiya laughed. "That NEET has done enough damage when he was crazy. Having him dead wouldn't make much of a difference to us... other than the fact that we wouldn't have to spend so much money on him. That's why we gave him this mission."

"What... was his mission?"

"To protect the amulet."

You gasped. 'He wasn't lying...'

'He was telling the truth this whole time...'

"I uh... I better get going." You said,mushing out the door.

"Wait Miss! Would you like to stay for burnt spaghetti?!?!"

(Le Time Skip)

You got out of your car, sighing and quickly walking up the steps, holding on to the railing. Once you got to the top step, you grabbed your keys and-