☠ Rapid Rants! ☠

Hello everybody! It is me, misAbsolute for this month's Rapid Rants.

My rant for this moth is about the fanfics I read. This is what bugs me and annoys me the most. And they are the parts of the book I mostly hate.

The description of the book attracts me, so does the title and the cover but when I start reading the real deal, they're all

LONG-ASS PARAGRAPHS!

I mean, some people with patience may read the book but some people just can't. Because it's just probably human nature...

Writers, long-ass paragraphs are not most people's things. So if I may say, I recommend you to press enter once in a while. As a fellow writer, I swear it'll benefit you.

Let me compare these, since I just came back from camping which was allotted for 3-days and most of the time we spent are lectures.

Just imagine those lectures for 3 hours. Non-stop. And they don't even have a slight for your interest. Would you actually listen? Because I napped like 5 times. I just forced myself to wake up because I think there might be something good that I might miss.

In reading, imagine those long paragraphs. Non-stop. You read it because the description of the book attracted you. You THINK it was good but it didn't even attract you a bit. Would you actually read all of it? Because if it was me, I would skip some and miss some parts that'll make me want to rip my head apart.

So, people, I suggest for you guys to cut off some parts of that long paragraph of yours and make another part. Nothing will be lost from you if you do it. Maybe more people will read your stories or books or novels or whatever you would like to call that.

I hope my Rants helped ya out. See you next month!

-misAbsolute