chapter -1

Introducing Percy

She is a girl with a nice character. A photogenic face with two cute cheeks. She is a one who constricts everything with in the limit. A girl who had many dreams and wishes but dont have the guts to express it. She had a different character from others. She is funny but not a plastic girl.She perfectionist but not optimistic.She is conscious but not about her body shape or looks.Percy lived in California with her family of four members. She had a sister who was very studious and a girl who works soo hard and stubborn to achieve her desires. Her home town was San Francisco. Percy's daddy was cool and funny. He was doing a multimillon business.He was her answer for all unanswered questions.He supported all her decisions.He had all confidence in her that she will be the best CEO of his multimillion company.And tries to spend every free time with his family.Eventhough her dad was an multimillion business man with a number of credit cards in his purse,Percy only likes to live a middle-class life.Her mother was a great mom who mingles with the youngters.She was a cool mom and fashionistic designer. Eventhough her dad Percy had the most craziest friends in the world which made her life more crazy to the core.

THIS IS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE TO WRITE A STORY. I WANT TO KNOW YOUR POV FRIENDS , SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.