"Fine then, but anything after that is their own fault for being such weaklings." Both had shot at the same time – Athena warped via another dark portal whilst Yukina played the illusion trick again, now only being one step to the side of her original position.

"Yukina!" Hayato called.

"Stay back!" She aimed her gun at them, causing the chibis to panic. The bullet flew and burst into the barrier glyph, creating a large dome around the building of Kokuyo land. Her eyes softened and it was like she returned to her usual self. "Even though I asked for your help... the fights to come ahead are mine alone."

"Hayato, do as she says. This girl on a completely different level than any of us," Bianchi stated, pulling back her younger brother. He begrudgingly did so, feeling so inferior and unable to do a thing despite all of his promises.

"You should've just kept on running Yukina... you should know best that our power levels are very much different. I might kill you right here," Athena laughed, hovering in the air with her parasol open again.

Close combat is probably the best way to go... even if she teleports, if I'm able to just brush her... Yukina took in a breath, gripping onto her guns. She vanished in an instant, surprising Athena when she was near her face. Yukina had reached out with Jauna Beltza but Athena had flipped backwards, kicking up her hand in the process. Jauna shattered after being knocked out of her hand. Athena proceded with more attacks, swinging her umbrella expertly as if fencing. Yukina barely blocked but could barely deflect the last attack which was Athena swinging the umbrella down from above. It knocked her down with strong force into the ground below. Athena sighed, standing properly in the air and fanned herself with her hand.

"Oh dear Yukina. Don't tell me you've gone all rusty now..." The dust clouds disappeared, revealing a crater with Yukina lying on the center. A light trail of blood went from her mouth to her chin as she barely was able to stand back up.

"Not yet..." she said followed with coughing. Athena was going to be all snarky again but noticed the change, her eyes widening. A pale golden light had encased Yukina's figure as she stood, her legs shaking. "I have plans right now, so I really can't go back to the Vindice..." All visible wounds healed and the air was picking up around her – the power she was emanating was real strong that it sent shivers down Hayato just by watching. "I know how much our power levels differ, Athena... I knew that I probably won't beat you at my best... so... I'll just have to try when pushing the limits."

Athena couldn't speak as Yukina had transformed her clothes but instead of the usual dominating white, her clothes were now black with white hemlines and pipings. Her eyes were completely clear and now void of emotion. Her remaining gun had vanished and seemingly fused into her body, giving her eyes a slight glow and changed the colour from brown to gold.

Athena immediately readied her gun once she regained composure but it was already too late as Yukina had disappeared from her sight. A powerful force met her side and she flew quite a distance while Yukina landed back on the ground and went leaping greatly to her location. They were near out of sight.

"Th-that was Yukina... right?" Tsuna had questioned. Reborn had a slightly concerned expression on that note.

"I think we should probably go after them..." Reborn noted, "of course, if any of you are too afraid, you can stay back." Yukina's barrier suddenly shattered into tiny fragments, falling like golden snow until it just disappeared once hitting the ground.

"There has to be something I can do..." Just as Hayato was going to sprint ahead to where the fight was, a wire of sorts wrapped around him and pulled back hard. "What the hell?!"