31 / Maddie

"So, what happened?" Luke asked. As soon as I'd got in his car we went back to his. He claimed it was the safest place since my parents don't know where he lives. We were now led on his bed, well I was. Luke was sat against the headboard whilst I rested my head on the chest and laid down whilst he played with the ends of my hair like usual.

"My mum just kept going on and then she was asking when we had sex and stuff and my dad told her to stop because it wasn't necessary then she decided to go outside for a minute. My dad talked to me and said that none of it was a problem because I was sensible and he knows I won't take any shit from you. He did say he was disappointed but was fine with everything as long as we're safe and all that"

"Well, at least your dad trusts you then"

"Yeah, he's fine with it all. I think he liked you a lot when he met you which probably helps"

"So, why's your mum freaking out then?"

"Her and my dad were in the same situation as in they weren't together but they were hooking up. The only difference is my mum ended up pregnant with my brother"

"Oh, well, they should've taken their own advice then"

"But my dad's fine with me going to UCLA"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, he went there too and he's done alright for himself. He just wants me to be happy"

"I'm glad he see's your side of this. I'm assuming they know we're not official?"

"My dad does. My mum doesn't, he said he wouldn't tell her"

"It won't matter anyway because we are going to be official" I looked at him confused.

"Luke, what-" He cut me off.

"Madison Watson, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Fuck you" He said as I moved so I was straddling him before kissing him. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you wanted to continue what never started last night"  He mumbled against my lips.

"Maybe you're right" I rolled my hips over his trousers, making him moan. He pulled my hoodie off, taking my top with it before unclipping my bra. He moved his hands over my body as I fumbled with the buttons on his shirt he still had on from last night. Most of them were already undone. I managed to get it off, letting out several moans as I did.

"God, I'm glad my parents aren't home" He mumbled again as he left marks along my collarbone as he took my jeans off. I undid his jeans, pulling them off. He tried to flip us over but I stopped him.

"Let me do something for you, you can go after" He nodded and moaned as I grazed my finger tips along his v-line before slowly pulling his boxers down.

"You fucking tease" I smirked before moving further down the bed.

**

He pulled the covers back and we got under them before pulling them over us. "I'm gonna need some more of those blowjobs from you"

"Just say when" I told him. "And don't worry, I'll let you know if I need you"

"You better" I rolled my eyes and smacked his chest.

"Trust me, I will"