Swap (A Phineas and Ferb Fanfic)

"Eeeek!!" I squealed in excitement.

"Omigosh!I can't believe he said that!!" Carley squealed popping some gummy bears in her mouth.

"I know right!"

We were both gushing over the new episode of our favorite show.... Phineas and Ferb.

"Emo? What?!" Carley shouted as she threw some popcorn on the TV screen.

"That is so wrong in so many ways, I don't even know where to start." I retorted to the screen as I plopped some popcorn into my mouth.

"I see what you did there." Casey smirked.

Which I returned with a smile.

It was Friday night and like any other teenagers we were having a movie marathon. Phineas and Ferb marathon to be exact.

We did this every Friday, and since the new episode was released near the day, we decided to watch it together.

"Phineas- land" we both said in understanding as they showed Isabella's view of her encounter with Phineas.

Our suspicion proved correct when Gretchen said 'You were in Phineas-land again Isabella!'

"Honey! Omigosh!! Hahaha!! That was one of the BEST episodes ever!!" Casey gushed as it ended.

"Yeah, remember when the fireside girl was like 'They can turn humans into flies?' And Isabella was like 'Oh My Gosh! Look it up on the internet!' " I replied while changing my position from lying on my belly to sitting, on my bed.

"Yeah and Stacey was like ' Candace your the busting type of teenager who can't do math apparently!'"

And we both burst out laughing.

Carley was laughing so hard that she started snorting, and that made us laugh even more. Pretty soon my stomach was hurting and my breath became heavy.

*That's the power of Phineas and Ferb*

I thought.

It was because of Phineas an Ferb that Carley and I had met. I had declared my love for the show openly and I soon became a laughing stock of the whole school. I became pretty lonely but I had two guys that always cheered me up, and one if them was pointy.

But later Carley joined me and we both ignored the others who later started respecting our obsession, because everyone has one.

So anyway we both found out that we were not only alike in choice if animated shows, but we were also alike in almost every other way too... And now we're here!

"Oh shoot! It's nine already. My mom strictly told me to get home. Thanks for bailing me out of this one Jennifer. Gotta run. Bye." And with that Carley grabbed her bag and ran out of my room.

"Bye!" I yelled after her.

She was grounded for not coming home early or something but I convinced her mother to allow her to at least let her watch the marathon.

~FLASHBACK~

'Please Mrs. Anderson!' I begged kneeling in front of her, my voice was so sad. I could practically hear the violin in the background as if this were a movie.

' We've been waiting for the new episode for weeks! And Carly doesn't do things like this. Pleeeeaaaase?' I said with my best puppy dog eyes ever.

She hesitated a bit.

'Alright but no sleep over this time, you got that?'

'Yes ma'am' I saluted quickly getting up, my voice filled with excitement and a huge grin appeared on my face.

Mr. Anderson was very strict and she had let us off so easily.

~END FLASHBACK~

"Well time to hit the hay, Jennifer."

I plopped on my bed and instantly fell asleep.

~*~

I opened my eyes to find the ceiling sloping.

Huh?

I looked around.

Wait pink? My walls are peach. And what happened to my Phineas and Ferb posters?

As I continued to scan the room I made a conclusion: this is NOT my room.

I noticed that the bed sheet was light pink with different designs of a darker shade of pink.

I pulled the blanket off of me,

OH.MY.GOSH!!!

I had only four fingers. FOUR!!

Ok now I'm seriously losing it.

I told mom I didn't want to eat the shrimp but she forced me to.

'Darling you have to eat it, shrimp is healthy.'

Healthy my ass! I was going completely bonkers!!

Ok calm down Jennifer.

Breathe in. And breathe out.

Ah, that's better.

I got out of the bed and walked over to the dressing table which had three mirrors allowing different angular views. Each of them had a bunch if light bulbs at the sides. And guess which color it was?

Yes pink.

Everything looked vaguely familiar though, but I couldn't really place my finger on it.

I looked into the mirror and my reflection made me scream....