Chapter Nineteen

(Still Ashley POV)

"Oh my gosh. Ash" Jake says happily.

"It's not even my birthday" I say.

"Not yet" Noah corrects me.

"Can we go back to something more important, like what we are gonna do about James" I say.

"My pack and I will help you guys find that bastard" Jake says.

"Your pack?" Cameron asks.

"Yeah, didn't Ashley tell you? I'm a alpha of the BloodMoon pack" Jake replies looking at me.

"She never even told us she knew a werewolf" Katie says happily, "I've always wanted to meet a werewolf."

"Really? You always wanted to meet a werewolf" Noah says to Katie, jealously fills his voice. Katie looks at him, and kisses his cheek.

"Well, I could back tomorrow, I bet beta Austin is looking for me." Jake says getting up.

"Okay," I say getting up, "could you tell Papa, I said hi and that I miss him?"

"Of course" Jake says pulling me into a hug. I hug him back tightly. I missed Jake so much. He's like a brother to me. We say our good byes and Jake leaves, then they all look at me.

"What?" I say nervously.

"Why did you never tell us about Jake?" Andrew says.

"Cause I didn't know how you'd all react?" I reply.

"Who's Papa?" Jacob asks.

"Papa is Jake's grandpa. He's the one that brought me into the pack. Even though I was only there for more than a year, they still treated me like family. I wasn't a werewolf but they said I was strong like one. But I had to leave... Since they were moving and I couldn't come with" I explain.

"Oh I'm sorry" Jacob says.

"Don't be" I say yawning.

"I think it's bed time for the birthday girl" Jacob sings.

"Oh god" I mumble. He carries me upstairs and gently lays me on our bed.

"Jacob" I say.
"Yes?" He asks.
"I want to be a vampire. I know you don't want me to, but I don't see why you won't let me?" I say.
"Cause" he sighs, "once you're a vampire, you won't be the same."
"What do you mean" I ask.
"You'll be dead. You'll want to kill everyone that is alive" he says.
"But I'll be safer if I'm a vampire" I say.
"Ashley, can we talk about this later? Please" he begs. I nod.

**Morning**

I wake up to Jacob straddling me, "Happy birthday love." I groan as he hovers over me. He gives me a bunch of kisses.

"What do you want to do to-" Jacob says but Noah cuts him off.

"ASHLEY!!! BREAKFAST" Noah yells. I push Jacob off of me. Running down the stairs putting my hair into a messy bun. I run into the kitchen and see everyone surrounded by a huge cookie. Like its a cookie cake.

"Happy birthday, Ash" Zack, Noah, Cameron, Katie, and Andrew all say at the same time.

"Cookie" I say staring at the cookie.

"Sit and I'll give you the cookie" Noah informs me. I run to the barstool. Noah walks to the bar/island table I was in front of. Zack's pretends to trip him so the cookie would fall. I growl angrily at Zack. Noah puts the cookie down in front of me. Cameron sets a Peace Tea next to the cookie. I smile at both of them. I eat about half of the cookie and my stomach feels stuff.

"Here I'll save it for you, you go get ready for today" Cameron says grabbing my cookie plate. I smile at him and run upstairs. I walk in me and Jacob's room and he has a bunch of presents on our bed.

"What's this?" I ask shutting the door.

"I got you a couple things" he said smiling.

"A couple?" I ask.

"Okay more than a couple, but you deserve the world" he says.

"Thank you,but wow. This is a lot" I say amazed.

He got me a lot... He got me 10 pairs of skinny jean. One pair was red and black, another was pink and white, and a bunch more. He also got me a bunch of shirts with bands on them. He also got me combat boots. And some beanies....I think I thanked him over a million of times. I couldn't stop, I wasn't used to this.

I changed into black ripped skinny jeans (the ones he bought me), and the Mayday Parade shirt he bought me. Katie helped me curl my hair and then she put the beanie on me so I wouldn't mess up the curls. I did my makeup, but I did thicker eyeliner this time.

"I got you something" Katie says prancing around me and Jacob's room.
Jacob and guys left to go get more Peace Tea and more food. But Zack, Zack's still here. Ever since the whole James came and hurt me, Zack's been acting different...more like strange. He distance but stays close, like he knows something.

"Really?" I ask curiously.
"Yep" she says handing me a bag that says 'Victoria Secret'. I open the bag and it was filled with bras and panties.
"So when you and Jacob go all the way, you will look hot" she says happily, "Also there's a $100 dollar gift card in there." I get up from the chair I was sitting in and I hug her.

"Thank you" I whisper.
"No problem" she says.

"Ash, Jake's here" Zack yells from downstairs. I run down stairs and see Jake at the doorway, grinning so much his dimples cave in a lot. Jake is wearing a red short sleeve t-shirt with baggy skinny jeans. Baggy as in loose not as in falling off his ass. His light brown hair flipped to the side. He had no piercing but he has two tattoos. One tattoo is his packs symbol, the other is an ash tree grove. He got the tattoo for me. He said it was to represent our friendship and how much I mean to him.

"Hey Jake" I say walking towards him.
"Hey" Jake says nervously scratching the back on his neck with his hand which made his muscles flex.

"What's up?" I ask.
"My mom wants to have a birthday party for you.." He says.
"She doesn't have to do that" I reply.
"She wants to. She even said your friends can come" he says, "plus we all miss you."
"Okay I'll come" I smile.
"My dad also wants to talk to Jacob about James" Jake says quietly.
"So, your pack is gonna help?" I ask him.
"Yes. But Dad wants to know what we can do to help. Like what our plan is. And I know Jacob is the leader, and my Dad wants me with the warrior. I'm still learning the Alpha way" he explains.

"Okay" I smile, "what do I need to wear? Could I wear this?" I gesture to my outfit.

"Yeah. Wear what you're wearing" he says with a smile, "Well I got to go, Austin needs me."

"Okay, bye" I say. He walks out the house and waves bye.