Chapter Four

Ashley POV

"No! No! Get away from me" I scream. "Come on Ashley, give it back" Zack begs and then pouts. "No I'm not going to" I yell.

So you might be confused on what's going on, well the boys left a huge mess on the tour bus. So when they left to go out for a meet and greet, I was helping Katie clean up. I found a picture of Zack when he was little (it's a Halloween photo of him in a tinker bell costume). And I'm 'holding' it against him.

"Come on Zack, you look so cute" I giggle. "No, give it back" he begs. I put a better grip on the picture and hold it against my chest. "Nope" I say popping the 'p'.

"Tell your girlfriend to give it back" Zack begs to Jacob. "Baby, may I see that" he asks me, pointing at the picture. "Yes you may" I say quickly giving him the picture so Zack doesn't grab it.

Jacob then takes it and runs out of the tour bus. "Jacob, you're gonna die" Zack yells running after Jacob. "Hey, don't hurt my boyfriend!" I scream out the door. "Andrew, Noah can you make sure they're okay" I say to them. They run out there, following the sound of Zack's yelling.

Cameron and Katie are in their room, cuddling, well I hope it's cuddling.

There's only two rooms, since vampires don't sleep they don't really need rooms. I wonder what they do while Katie and I sleep. They probably hunt for 'food' or something. I think to myself.

**1 Hour later**

Andrew, Noah, Zack and Jacob walk in the door. "Honey we're home" Jacob calls out. I walk out of Jacob's room. "Hey sweetie" I say barely paying attention to him. I feel arms around my waist picking me up. "You okay baby doll" he asks me. "Well, I hate being a party pooper or whatever. But I'm confused about somethings" I reply as he puts me back down.

"What are you confused about" Cameron asks walking out of his room.

"What did you tell my mom? She must have me on some missing person's list or something" I reply. "We told her you were accepted in a music school and you'll be there for a while" Andrew says.

"Well, where are we going after this? Like I don't think we're living in a tour bus forever" I say. "We have a big house in Canada, we'll be arriving there in tomorrow" Noah replies with a smile.

"Okay, what's next" I ask. The boys just stare at each other. "Well maybe another album or two. Maybe taking some time off for a little bit and spending time with my lovely Ash" Jacob says. I slightly blush but I try to hide it. "Aww is Ash blushing" Zack says pointing my cheek. "Stop it" I say playfully slapping his hand. "Damn you're strong" he teases. "I hate you" I mumble. "Aww I love you too" he says.

I look up a little and I see Jacob. punching Zack's arm. "Thanks babe" I say to Jacob smiling.

"Wanna go hang in my room" Jacob asks me shyly. "Yeah" I say following him into his room. He walks towards the bed as I follow. I lay down and look at the ceiling as he follows.

I cuddle up next to him, laying my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

"So...."