now how to explain this to the village

Picture is Yuko.. just add green eyes and a lot of scars and a long one on the side of her face.. see she's pretty cute it's just the fact that she has scars that ruined her cutness.

Me and pa, or pa and I, or whatever im supposed to say. arrived at the hokages office after about a 15 minute walk through town and me steeling an apple from a vender on the way and passing one to ibiki when he was about to say something, successfully getting mr Big and Scary to take a bribe and getting out of trouble without having to say a word

"ok before i start" the Hokage began "i will ask you to refrain from stealing from my village in any way shape or form" HOW THE HECK DID HE KNOW

i grumbled for a moment "fine" i said thinking better than to talk back to a man even Pa respects. "I'll try"

"good now lets begin" he paused for a moment "first of all how did your first day as a family go"

i looked at him THATS what he wanted to talk about ".... ummm ok i guess, its just .. different "

Pa snorted " different? you wouldn't go to sleep because you thought the bed was going to eat you" i gave him a glare

"well ive never had one before so its not my fault"

"your fault or not its funny"

"hey i was serious.. it was gonna eat me you saw it"

"all beds do that"

"well its just not normal, it shouldn't happen, why did you throw me anyway?"

"we'll call it pay back for taking my wallet"

"Hey i wouldn't have taken it if it hadn't been so easy to take"

"EASY TO TAKE... Kid i don't even know when you took it and im a trained ninja "

"that's no my fault now is it... seriously and to think i started calling you Pa "

"Hey i didn't ask you too"

"so ill just stop then?" i raised an eyebrow jokingly

Pa suddenly got defensive "WHAT no i earned that title, don't take it away now"

we growled at each other playfully, aware of the odd looks we got from the Hokage and Iruka-sensei...Iruka was the first to speak as the hokage seemed perfectly content to just watch us bicker.. "Pa?"

this got a suppressed laugh from the Hokage as Pa and mine glare's shift toward Iruka and we yell in unison "GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT"

"n-no... no problem, no problem at all"

"well" Hokage said "moving on" he waited for our attention to shift back to him "earlier a certain ninja made a suggestion to have you two take a father daughter - day around the village to get the others around town used to you"

we looked at each other an once again growled together "Idate"

Hokage chuckled "well yes he was the one to suggest it " i sighed i should have known " and i believe its a good idea"

Pa spoke up first "so you mean we just walk around town and tell people shes my daughter?"

"well ultimately yes" i deadpanned at the response "but it is also a good way to get to know each other , take time, go get lunch together or something, maybe even catch her up on what she should know for the academy"

"Academy?" i finally said something, my eyes going wide with excitement "i get to go to the academy!!? "

iruka seemed pleased with my reaction" yes actually you'll be place in the third year class which i teach" he stated proudly, "that way your with kids your age, you'll just need to be caught up on what we have done so far"

"yes" the hokage nodded at irukas explanation " classes start up again for the year next month so you have tell then to con whatever you can out of Ibiki"

i saluted mockingly with an "Aye sir" and ibiki mumbled a quick "why me" as the hokage smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and so after a few more minutes talking to the hokage we left the building and began walking down the crowded street. I had managed to climb up onto his shoulders as we walked threw the village so I wouldn't get lost or run over.

"Hey Pa" I broke the silence

"What brat?"

"I had an idea" I smiled and waved at the villagers who scampered out of the way but mumbled and stared up at us confusidly. I chuckled "I can already hear the rumors spreading so why not make it more fun"

Pa looked up at me "im listening "

"What if we just don't tell them I'm adopted... make it like a puzzle for all the village to solve, just have one or two missing pieces that they don't know about."

"Hum that could be interesting... they would all wonder when 'you' happened and it will be a total mystery of who your mother is." He hummed thoughtfully

"Ya let's see what kinda storys they come up with. Sence untell now I tecnocly didn't ever exist it's going to be hard for those smart enough to gather information to find anything solid, as Hokage-sama and us have the only copy's of my adoption paperwork. it's like playing a mind games with all konoha.. some of the greatest minds we have as well as the civilian minds will all get frustrated eventually."

"Yep I vote we never give them the answer eather. Watch it drive them nuts.. ha I can. See the intelligence devision now, .. having half their people working on it during lunch break." Pa laughed a little at the thought "I kinda feel sorry for shikako"

"What do we tell them when they ask about my 'mother' ?"

"Nothing. Tel them Nothing at all .. and If you feel like a laugh just tell them it's classified information. Above there pay grade"

"Sounds like fun.. so where do we start"

"Well if we are aiming to start a rumor I suggest Izumo and kotetsu at the front gate... they will be itching to have somthing interesting to think about and gladly share there 'Welth of knolage' with anyone entering or leaving the village.. so mostly the ninja of konoha. Hey the fastest way to spread information is via the 'Ninja rumor system' those too idiots are the best place to start.. them maybe the Yamanaka's ... I hear inoichi wife just LOVES being cough up on the newest gossip. Seems to have passed it to there daughter as well".

"Sounds like a plan" I grinned as we began heading twards the front gate