Henry Mills

Imagine....

It's a Friday night and you're stuck at home. Thanks to your mother Lily better known as Maleficent's daughter. She grounded you all because you set your teachers pen on fire while he was writing after he told you, you were getting an F for his class.

" It wasn't that bad. It's not like anyone got hurt or anything", you told her. But she insisted on you being grounded for using magic for pranks.

Now sitting at your desk in your, room reading a book on dragons, you hear a tapping sound. As you walk to your window to inspect what it is, you see a familiar face with rocks in his hand.

You open the window and whisper loudly, "Henry Daniel Mills, what are you doing here? Both of your mothers are going to kill you."

"Well, I had to save my beautiful girlfriend from her dragon of a mother.", he said loudly.

"Can you say that any louder, I don't think the dragon heard you"

"Oh come on (y/n).... (y/n), (y/n), let down your hair....well in your case, your tail"

"Oh shut up and leave my tail alone"

"Aright, aright, I'm sorry. come down I want to show you something"

After a few moments of silence, you lock your bedroom door, change your clothes, and sneak out through the window. As your feet hit the ground, Henry grabs your hand and drags you along.

Henry lead you to the park, where you see a small picnic setting under a tree. You both sit down and begin to eat the food your boyfriend provided.

Further in the date, you both lay down on the grass looking up at the stars. From the corner of your eye you can see Henry staring at you. You turn your head to look at him.

"You're staring" you say

"I'm gazing"

"Why"

"Because you are my girlfriend. You are beautiful and perfect. I love you"

"I love you too Henry"

At the same time you both lean in for a kiss. The kiss is a soft, gentle and passionate one. One that you wish will never end. But sadly, he pulls away saying, "I should get you back home, before your mother notices you're gone."

As you get up you hear loud thrashing above your head. You look up to see only two dragons flying in the sky. Lily and Maleficent.

"Too late", you turn to Henry giving a wry smile.