Peter Pan

Imagine...

You have joined the gang (Regina,Emma,Snow, David,Rumple,and Hook) to find Henry. Henry was kidnapped by both Greg and Tamara, for Peter Pan's well being. As you venture off to find Henry, you come across Neverland (for obvious reasons).

You and everyone have spent 3 days looking for the young believer and you have no trace what so ever. While walking you soon drift off from the group and go further into the jungle. You walk for only what seems 10 minutes. And suddenly hear something in the trees above.

"Well isn't it one of the castaways looking for Henry" the boy files down from hiding and lands in front of you.

You give him a death glare "where is he!!?? Tell me before I kill you"

"No need be aggressive love, although I like them fiesty, I don't like when that pretty face of yours makes that angry look. I'm Peter. Peter pan. You must be (Y/n) right?" Peter says without hesitation. He smiles at you.

"I don't care what you think. Just tell me where the hell is my cousin" you say aggressively.

"I will if you make a deal with me.." He smirks

"And that is??" You say crossing your arms.

"I'll give you Henry if you go on a date and stay in Neverland with me"

You think about the offer. You decide to go along with the idea thinking of a way to trick him later. Plus he's cute!! You mentally slap yourself from the thought. He's still the villan.

"Alright fine. Let's go" you say giving a weak smile.