Ruby Lucas

Imagine...

It's the night of the full moon. You cry as you sit on a fallen in tree in the middle of the woods.

'I don't want to hurt anyone. I can't control it. If someone dies because of me, I don't know what I would do with myself.' You think to your self.

You look up at the sky as it starts to rain. You stay sitting, letting the rain fall down your face washing away the tear stains. It's been raining for weeks.

As you get lost in your thoughts, your senses heighten as you smell and sense a presence behind you. You turn around to see only Ruby.

"(Y/n) what are you doing out here! Its pouring" she yells.

You just shrug in return. "I don't know Ruby. Lost in thought I guess"

"You know I can help you. I can help you control the wolf inside you" she said taking a seat next to you.

"How do you know about that?!? I never told anyone I was a werewolf!"

"I can smell it off you. I might be red riding hood, but I did blow some houses down back in my day. So I heard" she says jokingly.

"Oh right.." You say looking at her "How would you help me. I would just hurt you like I will hurt anyone"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes but how does that have anything to do with it?"

"Just turn into the wolf. But don't let in control you. You are stronger jut remember that. Now follow my lead. Lesson one begins now!!" She turns into a wolf and looks up at you. "Come one" she says using telepathy before she runs off.

You let yourself to turn into a wolf. "Ok" you say before you run further into the woods after her.

A/n: Hey guys. So my mom only took my phone away not my tablet. So im still able to update this. Sorry if this sucks. Im bored and I have writer's block...again. So yea lol. Thanks again for all the views and votes. It means a lot that people actually read this crap I'll try and update again soon if I can. If you have any ideas for what I should do next then just leave them in the comments. I'm completely lost on what to write next. See ya around my little unicorns