Chapter 10: The Silver Cave

Start from the beginning

"Um, I need your help," I told them. They all raised their eyebrows at me. "It's about your sister, Rebeca." Everyone gasped and the three had angry looks on their faces.

"What about her?" Cole gritted out. I gulped and Abby hit him on the arm.

"Um, she, um," I stumbled across my words. I took and deep breath. "She has been making potions and giving them to my best friend to control her and she is planning on going to war with your family to destroy all the white wolves and kidnap me," I said all in one breath. They all looked confused.

"But aren't you a white wolf?" Abby asked, confused. I nodded my head.

"Apparently, I am the white wolf in the legend, do you know anything about that?" I asked them. Their eyes widen and they nodded.

"Come on, we can talk in my office," Cole said. He went to grab my hand but I pulled it back.

"Can I get my friends and family first?" I asked. Cole thought about it than nodded. "Thank you so much. Um, can we stay here for a couple days?" I asked and they nodded. I opened up our mind-link.

'Hey guys? You guys can come, now. Bring Stacy and Maddie also and the bags,' I said to them. I felt their confusion.

'Where exactly?' Jack asked. I face-palmed and shook my head.

'Sorry guys. When you have 500+ eyes on you, you tend to forget somethings,' I said and chuckled at the end.

'500+?!' Jack yelled. I flinched from the sound of his yelling. 'Sorry, Ems' he apologized.

'It's fine. Anyway, yeah, 500+ people are here. It's actually this really big village at the back of the cave. Just walk for about 10 minutes than you will see a light and go towards it and walk in. You will see the village and just tell the guards you are with me,' I said. I felt them nod and cut off the connection. I turned towards the guards.

"You better let them in or you are toast," I warned. He gulped and nodded. "Oh and by the way, there are 5 of them," I added and followed Cole, Abby and Hayden to a big house. We walked in and walked up some stairs than down a hallway and to big double doors. Cole opened the doors and we walked in. It was a nice big office. Cole sat down on the chair behind the desk and Abby and Hayden sat down on a couch so I sat down on the chair across from Cole.

"So, about the legend of the White Wolf. Yes, we do know about it," He said. My heart started beating quicker in my chest and I gulped. I nodded for him to continue. He got up and walked to a book shelf. He skimmed his finger on the edges of the books than stopped at this big brown book. He took the book and handed it to me.

I looked at the cover and it had a symbol on it. The symbol was a white and black wolf that had these designs on them. The title was Supernatural creatures. I tried to open it but it wouldn't open. I looked at Cole and his eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

"I don't get it," He spoke. "If you're the white wolf in the legend, it was supposed to open for you," He said. I looked back at the book and studied it.

'Repeat after me,' My wolf said. 'Spirit of the sky, my dear Moon Goddess' she said.

"Spirit of the sky, my dear Moon Goddess," I said out loud and the book started glowing,

'I come to you knowing and believing in your powers' She continued to say.

"I come to you knowing and believing in your powers" I repeated after her. The book started glowing brighter than before.

'Grant me my wish please Goddess please let your sky' She said. Don't ask me how she knows all of this 'Because I don't know.

"Grant me my wish please Goddess please let your sky" I said. The book started glowing brighter and started shaking.