Chapter 4: Slumber Party!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Shhh!!!" Kira whisper yelled at us with tears in her eyes and a crooked grin plastered on her face but at that everyone fell to pieces again.

Finally when they had all regained some level of composure again Emerald couldnt help but ask,

"Just out of scholarly curiosity, completely scientifical of course, Mr.Bouncer-man-of-yours wasn't guarding the front door tonight was he?" She inquired in her best Sherlock Holmes British accent voice. In a second Kira had gone from scarlet to a shade never before recorded in human history. Sara and Emerald gasped and then collapsed on top of each other as their earlier suspicions were confirmed by the look on Kira's face.

"No way!" Sara couldnt breathe as she held Emerald who was struggling for air herself.

"SHUTUP!!!!!" Kira cried Amazonian like as she charged Emerald and Sara with duel pillows in hand.

It didn't take long for everyone to get involved in the Great Pillow War, the pillow battle of the century! Feathers flew into the air and landed everywhere as laughter of pure joy and happiness echoed throughout the empty house reverberating against the walls with the sounds of growing young adults acting like complete children. And they all weren't sorry in the least.

"So wait how old are you guys?" Emerald had asked once the laughter had died down again and the feathers had started to settle back down to Earth landing everywhere from the solid wooden floors of the house to everyone's hair. The whole group lay in a heap on top of each other, catching their breath. Nobody really cared that there friendship was only 2 days old, it felt like lifetimes longer than that to them all.

Harry piped up at this, "Well we all know Freddy just turned 20. I'm 21."

Harry paused for a second looking at Freddy as he smiled fondly at him sharing a secretive wink.

"Me and Freddy met at a New Years Eve Countdown party last year, I don't even think i really ever thought about the consequences when at midnight in front of everyone, just as the clock had struck 12, I pulled Freddy to me in a very dramatic fashion and kissed him like he was sugar and i had the worst case of sweet tooth in dental history." Hanna, Sara, Fiona, Kira, and Emerald all sighed picturing that perfect moment between the couple.

"That sounds so romantic!" Fiona trilled happy for the boys with a dreamy smile and the makings of a crazed fan-fiction look in her eyes.

"Yeah, imagine Harry's surprise when he was pulled off of me by a very angry girlfriend at the time." Freddy chuckled. Harry rubbed his jaw remembering some phantom bruise saying "That was no girl."

"I'm 20 as well." Hanna threw out.

"I'm 18." Fiona said smiling brightly at all of us. No wonder she was such a dear Emerald thought to herself. Fiona practically oozed genuine innocence.

"As for me I'm 19 and a half." Kira smiled as her hand rummaged through a family-pack super-sized bag of Cheese Curls. When she removed her one hand from the bag to stuff Cheese Curls into her mouth her lips came away the exact shade of orange as the cheesy snack packed inside of the plastic bag.

Emerald couldn't help herself she snorted like a pig and clutched her stomach as she tried to control herself.

"What?" Kira asked.

Lose flecks of orange Cheesy-Curls dust came off from around her chin and upper lip as she spoke and it appeared Kira had grown a temporary orange beard covering her face from the nostril down!

"Nothing!" Hanna squealed joining Emerald in trying to contain themselves. Kira hurrumphed before shoving her hand back into the Cheesy-Curls bag again, her brows furroughed in confusion and slight irritation.