45. One Day (Part 4)

Start from the beginning

You immediately ran over to him. "Hey!!"

He smiled at you. "Good morning."

"You shot me!!" You screamed at him, quite angered by the fact THAT HE ATTEMPTED TO FREAKING KILL YOU... so YE.

He put a finger on your lips. "Shhhh."

You immediately smacked his hand away, annoyed. "Don't shush me!! You shot me!!"

"If I had shot you, I wouldn't need to shush you." He pointed out. "It was a dart. A dart." He explained.

You tilted your head.

"A tranquilizer." He shrugged.

You huffed again. "Whatever it was, why did you shoot me!!" You cried out with fury in your eyes.

Lucifer ignored you, and grabbed two strings attached to a pole and some cloth. He started to lift up a tent, heaving it across and tying it to a piece of wood to the ground.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!! It was a tranquilizer! Whatever! I could've died!!"

He sighed. "Ah, just shush."

"SHUSH?!" You yelled."What the hell do you think of yourself?! I'll show you!!" You shoved him away, grabbing him by the waist and pushing him to the ground.

Luckily... you fell with him.

"AHH!" You both fell into the water, where the shallow part of the beach was. You squealed as you toppled over next to Lucifer. A giant wave splashed over you two, causing you to cough.

"I hate you!!" You yelled.

Lucifer laughed and got up, attempting to pull you up with him. "Hey, I shot you for your own good. If I haven't saved you-"

"They would've killed me!" You finished for him. "Right?!"

He laughed again and nodded. "Right."

You sighed.

"By the way, you're looking good in these clothes I bought for you." He complimented. "Now go to the shelter and dry these clothes." He ordered. "Because we don't have any more."

You're eyes widened as you looked down at yourself. You were wearing a f/c crop top, and short shorts.

"My clothes?" You said with an unamused face. "Who changed my clothes?!" You yelled.

"Relax, I changed them myself." He shrugged.

You glared at him. "You?"

"I swear." He said, holding one hand up and one over his heart.

You gritted your teeth. "You changed my clothes?!"

"Well ye- Oh..." Lucifer stopped, cutting himself off. He slightly laughed. "Come on Y/n, I can evade 50 guards, 100 security cameras, and steal a powerful amulet from a place no one can get to... Then why can't I change your clothes with my eyes closed?"

You took a deep breath in, still glaring at him with your face turning red from anger and embarrassment.

"Well, I'm not admitting that my eyes were closed, but-"