"Stop talking to my sister like she's yo bitch!"

"It's okay Kenyatta, Dario I'll be back"

"No! Look baby, he don't really want you. You just cheated on him anyway he ain't trynna deal with you "

Damn, he has a point.

"Come on Kendra, let's go."

Dario took my purse out my hand and kissed me on my lips.

"Stay with me baby"

"It's okay Kenyatta, imma stay home"

"Kendra, what's going on with you? Come on, let's go see your man"

"I'm just gonna stay home, he doesn't wanna see me anyway"

"Don't listen to what Dario tell you."

"And she can listen to you! You the one who ruined what we had!"

"Kendra let's go"

"No, imma stay home" I walked upstairs to my room and slammed the door. I went in my bed and start shedding tears, all I wanted was for L.T to come home. I was crowded by the two people who hurt me, how did I fall off? Why did I do this to L.T., I felt like I didn't have control over nothing

.......

I felt Dario rubbing my arm as I slept, I woke up and looked at him.

"What do you want?"

"I'm just checking on you baby, you been in here all day."

"I'm just tired Dar, can you go home. I need a break"

"No I wanna be with you, why you actin like this baby?"

"Dario, I don't want you no more. You will always be in my heart, I just want L.T, can you leave" I whined

He rolled his eyes "Why you chasing after him, his old ass don't love you. How many times I gotta tell you that"

"You don't love me Dario"

"Yes I do!"

"You don't Dario, your the main one that hurt me! You broke my heart but L.T found the pieces and fixed it for me. I don't want you after what you did to me, I love you. But our relationship, our chemistry can never be the same. I can't look at you the same."

He took a deep breath "well imma make it right, im the same Dario baby"

"Exactly same, I'm sure you haven't changed at all. Dar, I need you to go home. Let me just go back to L.T."

"No" he said sternly, then he start kissing my neck. That night we had sex, will he did. It felt good but I didn't moan or make any sounds, I just stared at the ceiling and waited for him to get off of me. When he did I took a shower and scrubbed myself like I was washing all my sins away.

I felt depressed, because Dar was forcing his in my life and forcing L.T out. L.T was right he was going to try to ease his way back in my life. I don't have the same feelings I had for Dario, and I fear him, he's not hitting me or anything. He just makes me scared, his vibe always makes me feel down. It's just not the same, I feel like an idiot.

2 years later. 2001

It's been two years, since i've been back with Dario. It got better, I start loving him like old times. Kenyatta cut me off for going back to him,so did my mom. But he have changed a little, he hasn't cheated or hit me, he's actually been making promises and keeping them.

It's been two years and Ja'lynn's season finale is this year, I'm gonna miss this show man, but im getting older time to move on in my career. Dario has been doing his show and movies, his career is going well I guess.

I stood infront of the mirror and put on my make up, then Dario eased behind and kissed my neck.

"Where you about to go"

"Rehersal baby"

He rubbed my swollen belly, I was 3 months pregnant. No one knew,just like the last time. But this time I'm not hiding anything, I'm going to have this baby.

"We gotta start picking out baby names" I said as I rubbed his head..

"I don't know what to name it yet"

"I hope it's a girl"

"I hope its a boy"

I rolled my eyes "last time you wanted a girl"

"Well this time I want a boy" he said taking a swig of his Hennessy. He drunk a lot, I would say he's a alchoholic, cause drinking is all je ever does.

"Dario, stop drinking for once"

"Stop tellin me what to girl"

"Fine fine".

The phone rung and I went to go answer i

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Kendra"

"Yes, it is. Who am I speaking with"

"This is L.T's mother and--"

"Mama Linda! Oh my god hey! I haven't talk t to you and so long"

"I know baby, you know L.T. just got out about a week ago and whers celebrating. Where having a big gathering you should come by. It's on Saturday "

"He's o--" I remembered Dario was in the room. "Yeah I'm gonna come, of course I'm coming. Where is he at now?"

"At his house, you remember where that's at right"

"Yeah I do, I'm going to go see him today"

"He would probably like that baby"

"I hope so"

"Well I was just calling to invite you"

"Okay Mama Linda, I will see you there"

"Okay baby I love you"

"I love you too mama" I hung up the phone and cheesed so hard.

My baby is home!

I grabbed my purse and my keys, then I looked at Dar who was standing by the window looking outside.

"Okay I'm going to rehearsal baby" I lied

I walked out the door and jogged to my car with excitement.