Chapter 33: Separation

Dario POV

It's been 3 months since i've been a single man. I just been focusing on me, making money and shit. I haven't attempt to bother Kendra, she wanna be with that nigga she can, I don't even care anymore. But I have been horny lately, 2 months is too long for me, sayin that me and her fucked almost every day. All the hoes I can fuck is back home in Newyork and I'm not going back there until July.

I looked in my contact book and dialed a number and waited for the person on the other line to answer.

"Hello?"

"Yo this Kenyatta?"

"Yes who is this?"

"Dario, what you doin' "

"Eww, what the hell do you want?"

"I want you girl, what you mean? I've been thinkin about yo pretty ass"

"What? This must be a joke"

"No im dead ass serious. Come kick it with me beautiful."

"What about Kendra? You not stressing over her no more?"

"No! That ain't my girl no more. That shit is over. But what's up with you though?"

"Nothin, im not talking to you."

"Wait! I know we both did your sister wrong, but it's whatever now. Me and her is over. And I lowkey been feelin you for awhile, especially after what we did, I can't stop thinkin bout you"

"For real?"

"Yep, I wanna come see you, let me scoop you up."

"I don't wanna go any where, but my mother is gone. You wanna come over and chill for a few hours"

"Yeah beautiful, can I  come now?"

She stayed silent for a minute.

"You really wanna come see me"

"Yeah ma, I wanna see you."

"Okay, come over"

"Ahight ma, I'll be there soon"

"Okay Dario" she hung up.

I smirked and shook my head. I got one trick to fuck. Damn, she easier than her sister. That's a shame. I kinda feel bad for this little girl, she use to be so innocent, I wonder what happen. Oh well.

Kendra POV

It's been 3 months, L.T and I have been doing well. The show is doing great too, Kenyatta has her own show now, which is a spin off of mine. I told the producers that I wasn't working with her anymore, so they just took her out of the script. My mom thinks I just put in a good word for her, I let her believe that. She still doesn't know what that hoe did to me, I'm just going to keep it a secret.

I walked in L.T.'s house, it was quieter than usual, but a strong smell of weed hit me pretty hard. I made my way to the bed room and L.T was doing what he always. Smoking weed.

"Hey baby" I said as I kissed him on the cheek

"Kendra you seen the rest of my shit, im missing weed" He said as he start looking for something

"I didn't touch your weed again L.T, I haven't smoked in 2 weeks."

"Then where is it! I told you not to touch my shit!" He yelled

"I said I didn't touch your shit! You probably smoked it all up, you fuckin pot head! Damn always yellin' at me. Aren't you an actor, why do you sell this shit anyway"