Chapter 42:Accused

Spoiler Alert:Some fucked up shit is about to happen, read at your own risk. This chapter may fuck up your day ,Cause Kendra being dumb as shit!(but still read it anyway,cause after this chapter.....shit is gonna get deep and plus i wanna see yall going ham in the comments, I love that!)

Kendra POV

I took a 6 hour drive to Represa,Ca to go visit L.T. in jail. I walked in the dark prision and went to the front desk and walked up to an security/secretary.

"Here to see La'mont Tate again"

"Okay, go ahead in the visiting room, he should be sent down shortly"

"Thankyou"

..........

The guard brought L.T the visiting room, he mugged me as he sat down. Now what the fuck is his promblem today. I just sat up, smiled and grabbed the phone. He rolled us his eyes and slowly grabbed his.

"Hey baby, I bought you stuff, I gave it to guards."

"What nigga you was rollin around town wit?"

"What are you talking about L.T.?" I rolled my eyes

"Oh now you gon play dumb, I know you not deaf. You heard what the fuck I said"

"Look, I drove 6 hours straight to get here after a very long morning. I didn't come here to argue with you today. So can you lose your attitude please."

"After you tell me who you was wit?"

"Where do you get this shit from? I wasn't with nobody, damn!"

"My home girl said she saw you at the park with some nigga, she saw something to"

Oh Dario.

"Yes I went to the park with someone"

"Who?"

"Dario" I mumbled

"Who? I couldn't hear you, why you so quiet. Speak that shit up. Who was you wit'?"

"Dario" I said with an attitude.

"Dario? Why the fuck was you with him?!"

"We went out as friends, okay?!"

"Okay so you went out with the same friend who fucked around on you with yo sister and beat the shit out of you right? That's smart."

"We chilled okay, that's all. I'm not gonna see him anymore"

He leaned back in the chair and shook his head "You see you was doin real good, now you fallin off. Which part no niggas do you not understand"

"I'm sorry L.T it won't happen again, can we get off that subject now?"

"She said you kissed that nigga"

I became speechless and was at a lost of words. Damn. How do I exsplain this shit?

"Is that true?"

"He kissed me, but I rejected. It was a very awkard moment."

He looked at me and gave me a deadly stare.

"Girl If this glass wasn't between us, I would -- ooo you lucky I don't hit women."

"I'm being honest, yeah we kissed. We was talkin about something and it lead to that okay"

"What was yall talkin about, he know that you with me"

"Yes he knows, I told him you were in jail for 5 years"