I did as he said, and his eyes were filled with worry. "Breathe, Emily. Deep breaths in and out. Come on, do it with me. Breathe." He kept saying as he slowly led me to the couch and sat me down.

"I can't." I gasped, hyperventilating.

"Yes, you can, Emily, you have to," Austin said before yelling, "Taylor, would you get Alex out of the damn closet, I can't focus with him screaming in there!"

"I have the dog!"

"Put her down, it's a simple solution. Pancakes, bed!" Pancakes went up the stairs obediently.

Austin turned his attention back to me and grabbed my hands in his, kneeling in front of me. "Emily deep breath."

I took a deep breath slowly. "Good, again. Stay focused on me Ems, keep looking at me."

I kept taking deep breaths and focusing on Austin, who was telling me to relax. My breathing eventually slowed down, and I could talk again.

"Better?" Austin asked, and I nodded. He sighed. "Emily, don't scare me like that, your panic attacks are one of the scariest things I have to see, ever. It's so hard to calm you down."

"Sorry." I said quietly. "I just want everything perfect for tomorrow."

He leaned up and kissed my forehead. "Don't stress, Alex and Taylor will help."

As if on queue, Taylor and Alex walked into the room. "There, he's done screaming."

"Sorry I was acting like such a maniac before, you guys." I apologized to them.

"It was so scary! You reminded me of my Aunt Polly when someone eats her cheese!" Alex exclaimed. "All 'Grrr, grrr, you're all going to die, grrr, grrr!'"

"Um, okay?"

"Everything is ready for tomorrow, so you don't need to worry, I took care of it." Taylor said. "You scared me, girl, don't do that again."

"I'm sorry." I said sheepishly.

"It's fine. Oh, and the band has a copy of the set list, so you don't need to make one."

"Thank god." I sighed.

Austin stood up and pulled me up after. "We better head to bed, we've got an early day tomorrow."

I nodded. "I'm exhausted. It's just hitting me." I turned to Alex and Taylor. "We'll see you guys in the morning."

"Goodnight." They chorused before heading off to their own guest bedrooms. Austin went up ahead of me and I was just about to head up the stairs when I heard Alex whisper, "Emily."

I turned around. "Yeah?"

"I haven't told Taylor yet." He admitted.

"You haven't? Do it soon!" I told him.

"I will, I swear, it's just...I don't know how. I've never done it before." He said, twisting his hands.

I gave him a sympathetic smile. "Just tell her what you're feeling. That's all there is to it. It'll be worth it, trust me."

"How do you know?"

I grinned. "I just do."

"Okay, thanks Emily. Goodnight." He told me.

"Night Alex." I said before heading up to the bedroom.

Austin was already in bed, with Pancakes at the end of it, but he turned over when he heard me walk in. "What were you doing?"

"Talking to Alex." I explained, grabbing my pajamas and quickly taking my jeans off so I was left with black boy shorts underwear. "About Taylor."

"Did he tell her yet?"

I shook my head, pulling my shirt up. Just my luck, it got stuck on my head and my arms were in the air. "Ah, shit, seriously? This is not my day."

Austin started laughing and I heard him get out of the bed and walk over in front of me. "Here." He grabbed the top and slowly wiggled it over my head.

"Thanks." I said, throwing it in the laundry basket.

"Yep." He replied, jumping back in bed. Right before he gets into bed, I hug him. We stare into each others eyes and we slowly lean closer and closer to each other. He leans in and kisses me. I open my eyes wide then close them. I back away and he does too. I blush like crazy and I know it's obvious. Then, I grab his neck and pull him to my lips and we kiss.

"Sorry." He says "It's just.... your so beautiful." I blush. "Will you be my girlfriend Emily?" He asks.

Without hesitating I say, "Yes!" I jump up and then wrap my legs around him, kissing him once more. I get down and we hug. We let go and I finish changing.

I finishing changing and crawled in beside him. "Goodnight." He muttered.

"Goodnight." I sighed tiredly.