"I know, but this is my treat."

I shrugged. "Okay."

We spent the next hour in the store finding and trying on clothes. My feet were starting to hurt, so we paid for the clothes and headed to the food court.

We ordered fruit smoothies before finding a table.

"So, you got ten shirts, four cardigans, two sweaters, six pairs of jeans, and five necklaces." Taylor said. "Do you think that's enough?"

"That's more than enough, Taylor. Thanks." I grinned before taking a sip of my smoothie. "The necklaces weren't even necessary."

"Well, you needed something to spice up the shirts." She told me, then paused. "Damn, we didn't get you sweats!" she exclaimed.

"I don't need any. I always wear Austin's. They're baggy, comfortable, and have a stretchy waistband, so they work anyways," I told her.

"Comfortable, huh? Why, cause they're Austiiiin's?" She teased, dragging out Austin's name. "All fuzzy and waaaarm-"

"Oh shut up," I laughed.

She grinned. "Okay, so we're all set for clothes." She said, sipping her smoothie. "What do you wanna do now?"

"Honestly, I'm ready to head-" I stopped as the baby tried to kick. It just came as flutters again. "Home."

"What's wrong?" Taylor asked worriedly.

"Oh, nothing, the baby just kicked." I told her quickly. "I'm okay."

She sighed with relief. "Oh thank god. I thought you were having a contraction."

"I've still got four and a half months."

"Could be early." She shrugged.

"Yeah, but I don't think it'd be that early."

Just then, my phone rang from its spot on the table, causing me to jump. I sighed. "That'll be Austin. Again."

Taylor gave me a sympathetic smile. "Better answer it. You ignored the first two."

"That's because he calls every hour!"

She shrugged. "Can you blame him? He's worried."

"Yeah, but you're here with me so he shouldn't be." I pointed out.

Since he'd been gone for two days, Austin had called at least eight times a day. I'm not kidding. As much as I appreciated his concern and loved to hear from him, I was perfectly fine.

Taylor's eyes widened. "You're right! It's like he doesn't trust me to watch you." She reached across the table. "Gimme that phone, I have a few things to say to that boy!"

"No way, you'll probably make him cry," I said. I tapped the answer button, not even looking at the Caller ID. "Yes?"

"So you are alive."

I looked at Taylor and rolled my eyes. "Yes, I'm alive. I was shopping with Taylor all afternoon."

"And you couldn't answer your phone?" Austin asked. "I called you twice before this."

"I know you did, but I didn't answer because I knew it would be the same thing as all the other times you've called. 'What's up? Is the baby okay? Is Taylor on your nerves yet? Are you okay? Do you need me to come home?'"

"That doesn't mean you have to ignore my calls, Emily. I thought something might have been wrong with you! You could have passed out or something!" He exclaimed.

Oops. I never thought about that. "I'm sorry I did that, I wasn't thinking. I won't do it again, but I'm perfectly fine, I promise." I said gently.

"Nothing happened since I last called? Well, when I last called and you actually picked up?"

"Nothing happened, the baby just kicked."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." I sighed.

"Okay, good. Look, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, I just don't like you being there alone." He said softly. "I really want to come back. Like, right now."

"I'm not alone; Taylor is with me." I told him.

There was a pause before he said, "And I repeat, I don't like you being there alone."

"Austin!" I exclaimed. I glanced at Taylor to see if she was listening or had heard Austin, but she was busy texting on her phone. When she was on her phone, she never paid attention.

"Don't Austin me, Emily! It's Taylor. She's not exactly reliable!" He argued.

'Then why did you leave her with me?"

"Because there was no one else. My parents are gone, and so is your mom! So it was either Taylor or Justin, and there was no way in hell I was leaving you with Justin!"

"That'll make her feel awesome." I said sarcastically. "Last resort, much?"

Austin sighed. "You know I don't mean it like that. I'm just being cautious."

"Well, stop being cautious. I'm fine." I told him. "Please relax. You're going to worry me, knowing that you're worrying over nothing. You're probably pacing right now while ruffling your hair, right?" It was one of his nervous habits. So was rubbing his neck, but I took a guess at one of his other ones.

He sighed. "Yep, you know me. Okay, sorry, I'll let you get back to your day. Bye."

"Bye Austin."