"Makes sense," Sam told us.

"Really?" Snooki asked. "Floating around in the ocean while his kingdom goes up in flames?"

"Meaning?" I asked.

"Hell's getting crazy," Snooki answered. "Even the loyalists want to sign on with Abaddon. She's gonna make her move. Are we done? I got a thing."

Sam, Dean and I exchanged a look.

Dean nodded to me.

I looked at Snooki. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus.."

"Seriously?" Snooki asked in complaint. "An exorcism? We had a deal."

"See you, Snooks," I told her.

Snooki glared at us.

I sent her back to Hell.

        ~~~~~~~~    

We were back in the bunker's library.

Sam was at the computer. "Hey. So, Cain said the first blade was tossed in the deepest ocean, right? That's the Mariana Trench. Maybe Crowley found it, and it's a double cross."

"That doesn't make sense," I told them. "He wants me to power it up and kill the ginger. He set it up."

"Okay," Sam told us. "A--assuming he does show up with it, Crowley is only useful to us until we have the blade."

"Yeah," Dean agreed. "So?"

"So, there's nothing stopping us from using it on him, right?" Sam asked.

Sam and Dean looked at me.

I shook my head. "Nothing at all." My phone rang. I took it out, looking at the Caller ID, seeing it was Crowley. "Speak of the devil." I answered. "Did you find the first blade?"

"Not exactly."

"Well, then, what, exactly?"

"I'm in... a jam of sorts. Thought you might help."

        ~~~~~~~~    

Sam, Dean and I were in Crowley's hotel room.

Crowley walked in, carrying a brown paper bag. "Hi."

Dean kicked a foot of a dead body on the floor. "And what do you call this?"

"Refreshments," Crowley answered.

"What's in the bag, Crowley?" I asked.

"Nothing," Crowley told us.

"Really?" I asked. "Maybe I can, uh..." I reached for the bag, tearing it open, revealing a blood bag filled with AB negative. "What, are you knocking over blood banks?"

Sam grabbed Crowley's arm.

Dean swung a chair around.

Sam and Dean forcefully sat Crowley down in the chair.

I handcuffed Crowley's wrist to the arm of the chair with demonic handcuffs.

"Come on, guys," Crowley told us.

"Look at you," I told him. "You're a mess. You know, we were counting on you. You let us down. Your slimy followers were counting on you to kill Abaddon, and you let them down."

"The man with all the mojo," Dean told us. "Captain Evil."

"Oh, it's pathetic," Sam told us.

"What is this?" Crowley asked. "An intervention?"