Oh Shit!

It all started with a goodbye. It was the summer ending senior year of College before graduate school. I had finally made it to Italy's International Airport when I bumped into him. He was tall, very tall compared to my 4'11; he had to be at least 6'0 tall. Smooth tannish skin with dimples on both sides of his cheeks. Tattoos peaked from under his shirt by his neck. He had a on a long sleeve button upon, with the sleeves rolled to his fore-arm showing more tattoos with very intricate designs. I slowly take him in and with doing so I see him smirk at me. I blush but it's a good thing my skin is as dark as coco, he can't really see it.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you", I rush out and take a step back out of his embrace. With my head down I turn to walk away when he grabs my arm.

"Wait, you look a little lost. Where are you headed too?" he asks as he looks me up and down. Which made me look at what I'm wearing, a black and white crop top that says Amore on the front, some white skinny jeans that's cut up the middle and some Jordan Oreo 5's.

"I'm looking for Lorenzo Masarati; he's supposed to pick me up from the airport. So if you want to help me find him that'll be great." I say while turning to look for any signs with my name on it. I hear a laugh, something more of a deep chuckle that sets my insides on fire. I turn to look at with what's so funny look?

"I'm Lorenzo Masarati" he says in a deep sultry voice and cracks a smile in my direction.

Did it just get hot in here?

That has got to be one of the most pantie wetting smiles I have ever seen in my life.

"Oh, well I'm Lovely Abrums, nice to meet you" I say while blushing and looking away. I can't believe that this Greek God with hair as dark as midnight and eyes as green as the forest floor is the one I'm going to be spending the whole summer with.

"I know who you are, Kassidy, you're father sent me a picture of you" he says as he begins to walk to baggage claim to find my bags. I stand there dumb founded. I know this nigga just did not call me by my first name.

"It's Lovely and why would my father send you a picture of me to you? You could've just held a sign with my name on it." I ask while trying to catch up to his long strides. Damn I hate tall people but the way he walks with his hands in his front pockets and moves like he owns the place is a turn on. I finally catch up to him as he picks my bags up and turn to face me.

"It's easier that's why, now come on let's get to the car shall we. We have a long drive to my house" he briskly walks away and I follow suite. But what I don't understand is his comment about to his house. As we walk outside I see the most expensive car ever, not really good with cars but it looks like an all-black Mercedes Bens C class.

I stand there with my mouth agape "is that yours?' I questioned dumbly. I watch him put my bags in the trunk of the car without him answering my question. So I guess that is him answering my question. He opens the passengers door and waits for me to get in. I guess I was taking too long because he gives me a pointed look. I slowly walk to the car just to piss him off more. When I actually get inside the car he slams my door shut. Oh shit is all I can think.