Chapter 15: Sena & Madara

"Madara-kun, this is Sana-san

      "Madara-kun, this is Sana-san. She'll be taking care of you for a while."

       I tilted my head to the side, my eyes firmly narrowed. I gave the small boy a kind smile, kneeling down next to him. He stared into my eyes unblinking, before the smallest dust of pink crossed his cheeks. My lips twitched upward a little. I gave a full closed eyed smile.

      "Hello, Madara-chan," I said, patting his hair and closing my eyes. "I'm Itadori Sana. It's nice to meet you," I grinned, my eyes narrowed open in time to see his left eye twitch in annoyance, other than that it was composed.

      "Sana-san, you should speak to the master with respect. He will be the leader of the Uchiha one day," the woman said, but I chuckled, messing up the boys hair and standing up straight. I grabbed a lock of her hair with a smirk that made her flinch.

      "I apologize, it's just that the prefix '-sama' just doesn't suit a child," I said with a shrug, and Madara stared up at me with an almost unreadable expression. It didn't take a genius, however, to comprehend that he was offended. "He's not the leader yet. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a child to watch over."

      Before he could say anything I picked him up by the back of his shirt, lifting him in the air and walking out of the room.

      "What do you think you're doing. I demand you let me go at once," Madara ordered, and I giggled as he struggled from my grip. He glared at me harshly when I dropped him. "I want a better teacher. You are nothing more than an incompetent idiot who doesn't know their place."

      "Ohh?" I said, smirking and kneeling down to his level. "Big word for a runt." He ground his teeth in annoyance, trying to calm himself. My lips twitched into a smirk. "Tell you what, I'll agree to quit this position as your teacher...if you find someone who can best me in a battle."

      "That's all? I know of plenty Uchiha who can take you out," he gave me a half grin. I smiled with a raised eye brow. Although he looked visibly annoyed as he saw I didn't bat an eye lash. "You don't even look very strong! You don't have any muscle."

      "Neither you, Madara-chan...sometimes, the stronger ones never look like much on the outside. The most powerful people can look like the weakest. That in itself is a sign of strength," I said, tapping his forehead making him fall on his butt. "You're so...cute, but sadly in your case, weak means weak."

      He snarled at me, raising his fist and swinging it at me. I didn't even blink as I moved my head slightly out of the way, and just as his fist contracted back to it's place I moved back to my last spot fast enough that it looked like his fist went through me like an illusion.

      "Come on, little boy, you can't beat me," I said simply and his eyes narrowed as he swung his foot at me, attempting a kick. I dodged that easily as well. "Your form is good, but your aim and strength is lacking.... well... talent."