Extra::: Sena & Obito

Sana Kumiko was many things, but a monster wasn't one of those. She didn't kill without reason. She always had a reason. She lived with purpose. She moved with purpose. She had a reason for every step she had. That was the main thing Obito found himself noticing upon his encounters with her.

      Madara had told him to seek her out, since the great Uchiha was unable to seek her himself.

      Obito found it easier to find her than he had originally thought. Sana didn't hide.

      That was one of the main things he found intriguing about her. Sana didn't live in fear. She didn't live in anything but the best. She was showered with the riches of the land of Kirigakure. When Obito had heard of her ability to never age, he had expected her to be difficult to find. He had expected her to be worried that her identity of never aging would grow to be known, and yet here she was, sipping wine while being fanned by twelve servants.

      Madara was right. Sana Kumiko was fearless, and yet somehow gave off this rather paranoid vibe.

      Obito adjusted his mask, glancing towards the girl in her long dress, her feet propped up against a stool as just the smallest amount of skin showed through the slid on the side of her white silk dress.

      Sana Kumiko was shameless as well. This much Madara had left out of her description.

      For a moment the woman, as surrounded as she was, looked his way. Her eyes were unblinking and the earlier smirk that had filled her lips, was replaced with a look of indifference. Their eyes seemed to of connected, but Obito couldn't be certain.

      She lifted her hand, and her fingers drifted on one of the females who was attending to her nails. Her free hand brushed over the girl's cheek as she knelt down to whisper something in the girl's ear. The maid merely nodded her head, making a signal with her hands, causing all the servants to stand up. Without another word, all of them left the giant room, opening the iron casted double doors, and closing them on their way out.

      Obito noticed how elegant the woman looked, her skin the perfect shade of a light milky white. Her legs were slim and long, making up much of her body. The more Obito looked, the less imperfections he seemed to find. She looked like a goddess.

      But, as he would find out, Sana Kumiko was many things, but goddess was not one of them.

      In an instant, she was in front of him, her head tilted to the side as her steps held a bit more bounce in them. Obito barely had enough time to process her speed. It was remarkably nimble and quick, and her grace was unparalleled.

      "Who are you?" she asked, and Obito noticed the rhetorical question. She didn't care who he was. His eyes shined from beneath his mask, before slowly transforming into the Sharingan. He expression was completely unsurprised. If she was surprised, she didn't show it. "Oho?" She pressed her fingers against his mask, her fingers stroking down the mask before he could make a move. "An Uchiha?" She was quick. Obito immediately tensed, his eyes never leaving her hand. Her eyes sparkled in amusement as she slowly took her hand away from his mask.

      "Who do you think I am?" he asked, and her expression blanked, the only show of emotion was the tiny movement of her brows, scrunching together for a brief instant.

      "If I knew, darling Uchiha, I wouldn't have asked," she said simply. "I haven't seen your kind in about a hundred years," she said the number of years so casually, without any digression to who she had said it to. "But you already knew that, didn't you?" She tilted her head to the side, her lips curling into a smile. "Please. Do have a seat. I can't be rude to a guest." She waved her hand in a quick Jutsu, causing a fancy carved stone to erupt from the ground in the shape of a seat.