29

"I'm fine." I said

"Tris," Tobias said

"I'm not dead or bleeding am I?" I said

He opened his mouth like he was going to say something but quickly closed it.

"I'm sorry, it's just-" I started but Tobias cut me off

"It's okay. I understand all of this is hard for you." He said

I realized something that I don't know why I hadn't noticed before. We haven't had a proper funeral for Caleb. I promised myself I would never go back out there again.

"What is it?" Tobias asked

"Nothing." I said

"If you have something on your mind, please tell me." He said

I nodded. I heard someone clear their throat. I looked over Tobias' shoulder to see none other then Zeke. I snuck my hand behind my back and grabbed a knife from the table. In a second, I threw it at the wall. Zeke fell back in shock. Tobias bust out laughing. I ran away laughing. I saw Christina and stopped running.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah." She said

Will, Christina and I walked to the cafeteria for dinner. Tobias and Zeke soon followed with paint all over them. Tobias tried to give me a hug but I pushed him away, laughing. After we ate dinner, Tobias and I walked back to our apartment. Tobias went to go clean all the paint off of him. I changed into a black tank top and shorts. I climbed into the bed just as Tobias was finished getting the paint off of him. His hair was glistening with water. He laid down next to me and we fell asleep soundly. I woke to yells and screams. I opened my eyes only to see Zeke, Shauna and Tobias in my face. I groaned, rolled over to my other side and shut my eyes. I felt the bed dip beside me. I heard Tobias laugh but it wasn't beside me. I heard Shauna's laugh too.

"Scare me again Zeke and I swear I'll kill you." I said, my eyes still closed

Shauna lost it, letting her laugh fill the room. I slowly snaked my hand under the pillow where I always kept a knife.

"Zeke, you better move." Tobias said, trying to hold in a laugh

"She's not gonna hurt me." Zeke said

I bolted up, grabbed the knife and opened my eyes. In a spilt second, the knife was in the wall. Zeke had a look of terror on his face. I laughed and got out of bed. I took the knife out of the wall and placed it in his hand. I went into the bathroom and changed into training pants and a new black tank top. My belly wasn't showing too much. Good. I walked back out to the main room where Zeke was still staring at the knife.

"Come on pansycake." I said

We all walked down to the cafeteria and ate breakfast. After breakfast, Tobias went to work. I went to Christina's. I wasn't feeling well so I just went home. I laid down on the bed. Then I felt it. I rushed to the toilet and threw up. My head began to swirl. I flushed the toilet and laid down on the floor. I didn't know what was happening to me. I fell asleep.

2 hours later- Tobias POV
I went to Christina's house to get Tris and go home. When Christina opened the door, I begun to worry.

"Is Tris here?" I asked

"No. She left a couple of hours ago. She said she wasn't feeling well so check your apartment." She said before shutting the door

I went to my apartment. I opened the door, went inside and shut the door behind me.

"Tris!" I called

No answer. I started to panic. Then I heard something coming from the bathroom. Almost like water running. I went into the bathroom to see Tris laying on the floor beside the toilet. I kneeled down beside her. I ran my fingers through her hair gently.

"You okay?" I asked

"I don't know." She whispered

I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the infirmary. When we got there, a nurse directed me to a bed where I laid Tris down. She shooed me away. I went into the waiting room and sat in a chair.

Tris POV
I laid on the bed in the infirmary. The nurse came over to me after shutting the door.

"Tris, I want you to tell me exactly what you feel like." She said

"I know what's wrong. I just didn't want to tell Four." I said

"Tris, you can tell me. I won't tell Four." She said

"I'm pregnant." I whispered

"Congrats." She whispered back

She smiled and I gave her a small smile back. She stood and left the room. She came back with Tobias next to her.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked

"Just a stomach bug. Keep giving her fluids and whatever she wants to eat she can have. No physical activity until I clear her." The nurse said

Tobias carried me home, where I later rushed to the bathroom and threw up. I ended up sleeping on the floor in the bathroom for a few hours until I finally decided to lay in the bed. Tobias had to carry me to the bed. I laid under the blankets while Tobias tried to get me to eat or drink something. It didn't work. I soon fell asleep.

Tobias POV
Tris laid on the bed sleeping the lost she's slept in a while. There was a knock at the door. I quickly opened it before Tris woke up. Zeke was standing there.

"What?" I asked

"I just wanted to make sure everything was okay. Shauna saw you carrying tris to the infirmary." He said

I stepped outside and closed the door.

"The nurse said she was extremely sick but I think there is something more." I said

"Oh and you are wanted in the control room." He said

"Can you get Christina to watch her?" I asked

"Yeah."