"Ok, sorry"

"But I know you like Tyler"

"Shut up" Marcus says while we arrive at my house.

-*-*-*-*-*-

So the party starts in two hours and we still have to decorate half of the garden. You have to believe me when I tell you we are bad party planners…

"We need strong men to do this. Not a girl, a gay guy and a normal guy" Marcus says.

"Casper and I are very strong... Mentally" I say turning the lights on.

"Aaah thanks sis" Casper says, while he wipes away a fake tear.

"Casper, don't you have strong friends?" Marcus says.

"No, I don’t have friends”

"Great, well maybe Nick can help us" Marcus says and runs back inside.

-*-*-*-*-*-

I'm in my room in the edge of bursting out in tears. Why? I don't know. This party thing is just stressful I guess, and I am actually really tired although the party hasn’t even started yet… I think just need a hug... A Zayn hug, because his hugs are nice, and perfect.

Wait Maura, you are acting like you fancy Zayn. 

I don't fancy Zayn. He's Zayn, I mean... Zayn.

‘No way, Maura. Zayn is Zayn? Deep’ the little voice inside my head says.

I'm not even allowed to like him, because he's Zayn. Zebra face that he is, being all Zayn-ish and stuff.

I grab a pencil and some of the music sheets from my desk. Yes the one Zayn began about. I read the lyrics again, and hum the melody. I play some chords on my guitar to see if it sounds good.

“I'm so sorry I can't stop myself from staring at you,

When you're tired and blue, my dear.”