birthday parites and drama

A/N IMPORTANT!!!!!! at least if you want to understand what's going on. Anyway I'm gonna skip to were Isabella is about five so she has her long raven hair and is walking and playing and stuff, I have to for this sweet little chapter. At least it starts sweet.

*JJ's POV*

Today is Isabella's fith birthday and the team is coming over for a cookout, to play in the pool and hotub, and everyone is staying the night, we are all sleeping in the living room floor in sleepingbags watching movies, Isabella really loves the team like the other kids witch make's Aaron and I happy "kids time to get ready! The team will be here in a hour" I yelled up the stairs, I was dressed in a little sundress, actually all the girls were wearing sundress' they thought it was cute and so did I, Lizzy, Sophia, and Pheonix were nine, Henry was 17 and Jake was 18, he has a fiancé he's been with since high school, they're getting married this winter, witch is in s couple of weeks, "Isabella, Jake and Lily are going to be here soon too" I yelled  up "I'm almost ready mommy! I'm being a big girl and getting myself ready!" She giggled as she came out and get dress was on backwards "mommy daddy I got myself dressed!" She giggled  "oh! Uh wow! Hey how about mommy helps you gry dressed?" Aaron said making me laugh "come on sweetie" I said as we went upstairs with Isabella. We went downstairs and then outback and found out everyone was here "oh there's the birthday girl!" Morgan said tickling her making her gigle "where's Jack?" She asked "right here!" He said as he picked her up from behind and spun her around as she laughed her adorable little laugh "Jake!!!!" She squealed happily as he held her above his head and turned her around to look at him "how's the my favorite girl?" He ask "hey!" Me, Lilly, Lizzy, and Sophia all said in unison making Isabella giggle as she rapped her arms around Jake's neck and gavr him a cute little kiss "aww" we all said as we watched and Aaron snacked his arm around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder.

Sorry about the huge time hop but I thought you could use the cute little chapter. Goodnight my lovelies (っ・ω・)