Christmas breake

*sex scene*                                    Kissed him softly. "I love you" I husked in his ear before I started kissing His neck going all the way down to his erection "last night I enjoyed but it's your turn for some fun" I said as I started to rub up and down it then stuck it in my mouth he moaned as I started to suck and rub it "oh god" he moaned as I quicken and white stuff begins to squirt into my mouth.

*Hotch's POV*

"Oh my God' I moaned as she quicken the way she was rubbing and sucking, I tried to hold it in but I couldn't when she got quicker. 'Here it comes' I think to myself as the spirm quickly squirts into her mouth. She sits up and let's go of my erection and I groan she smirks as she swallows the spirm. "I can tell you enjoyed that" she laughs as she wipes what's left off if her lips u chuckle "yeah. Did you have to stop though?" I groan. She positions herself over my lap and leans towards my ear "well if I kept doing that I wouldn't be able to do what I'm about to do" she husked in my ear. "Let me do all the work and you just sit back and enjoy the ride" she whisperd in my ear making me bite my lip.

*JJ's POV*

I slowly lower myself down towards His erection making him wait, I smirk when I hear him groan. I can feel the tip of him going in as I slowly go down. I begin to go up and down speeding up each time.