telling the team

*Hotchs POV*

I was so happy when JJ told me she was pregnant and so was she, we didn't even sleep last night, we stayed up all night looking at cribs, and colors and picking names then we looked around our new house, well kind of new we've had it for a while we just haven't been able to move yet, we picked everyones rooms and we even made a big play room for the kids! Now we need to tell the team, "Aaron?" JJ said "yeah Jen?" I asked looking over at her as we drove to work "I had a dream on the plan, a little girl with brown curly hair, blue eyes, your, face, my smile and her body was built similar to mine and then she said hey name was Isabelle Marie Hotchner, and then she said our 'mommy daddy alone time' hasn't actually been alone time for about two months, and if I have been pregnant for two months then why haven't I been sick in the mornings?" She asked "you had that dream too?" I asked and she nodded "good I thought I was going crazy" I said and she laughed "your not the only one, I told the girls when you were asleep and Pen brought me some tests, witch I'm still not sure why she has tests in her office though" JJ laughs making me laugh, I love her laugh, I love everything about her, her smile, her eyes, her laugh, her body, her personality, she's just perfect in every way, even in bed *wink wink*. I'm just glad Whe chose me and I chose her, and before I know it we park in the BAU parking lot. The minute we step out of the elevator's Emily and Garcia run up to JJ emediently squeezing her half to death "YOUR GLOWING! THAT'S GOOD! THAT'S GOOD RIGHT!?" Garcia squeaked and Emily nodded rapidly making me and JJ laugh "you'll have to wait for the rest of the team" JJ says smirking making then groan and us laugh "wait for what?" We hear Rossi ask as he and the other's walk out of the elevator "well...." JJ says making the girls groan even more "UUUUGGGHHH! JJ JUST TELL US!" Emily groans "OK.... I'm pregnant!" JJ say's making the girls squeal and Rossi give her a hug and a kiss her on the cheek and the girls squeal squeezing her too tight "squeezing...too...tight...can't....
Breath!" JJ said gasping for air as they let go laughing "sorry" they said making us laugh then Reid and Morgan give JJ awekward hugs and you can tell they look kind of hurt but happy "so have you guys come up with names yet?" Rossi asked "Isabella Mari Hotchner" JJ and I said in unison then glanced at eachother laughing as the team gave us confused looks "well that's pretty specific, and its only a girls name?" Rossi said "we just know" JJ smiles, the team would think we're crazy if we told them of the dream "okay... Anyway I want to invite you guys to my mansion for a celebration tonight" Rossi said "alright what time?" I asked "say about 6:00-6:40" he said "right Dave I know we'll be there" I say looking down at JJ as she nods "me too" Morgan said "same" Emily said glancing over at Morgan and smirking "I'll go" Reid say's.