"it's time"

*JJ's POV*

I was quite a few months pregnet and starting to really show. One of the worst parts of being pregnant is how badly I want to do 'it' with Aaron. Every time he even touches me I have to fight the erg to start making out with him and I mean we'll just be in the round table room and I'll start day dreaming about what we could be doing if we were at home and one day I actually had to get up and leave the room using morning sickness as a excuse and I think he does it on purpose because every time my eyes start to wonder he smirks at me witch makes it even worse! I was sitting in my office doing some paper work when Aaron knocked on my door "come in" I called out "hey JJ I have a question to ask you" he said "yes?" I asked "I want to take you out on a date night tonight" he said "we haven't gotten any cases and we never really went out on a date so I figured we could tonight" he said "OK what should I wear?" I asked "well its a fancy place like "gown and tux" fancy so you might want to take the girls shopping and find one that won't be to tight on your stomach and hurt the babies" he said I smiled at how he always thought of them even if they weren't even here yet "OK. Oh and what time should we be done working?" I asked " I'll make an exwption for you and the girls and you can leave early" he said kissing me "OK" I smiled "let me ask then girls if they can come" I said standing up. I grabbed Aarons hand and put it on my stomache because the babies were all kicking and he was still so amazed by it "wow" he grinned "yeah" I laughed "how are you still so amazd by that?" I asked "how aren't you?" He asked "well after already going threw it with Henry and feeling the three of them kicking me for five months its not that amazing" I joked "alright I gotta go talk to the girls" I said walking out.

I found the girls at there desk's and asked then if they wanted to go shopping they agreed and we left.

*at the store*

"So your looking for something light and not tight?" Emily asked "yeah" "GIRLS OVER HERE!" We heard Garcia yell. When we got over to her she was holding a beautiful orange gown with jewls across the chest right under the where the breasts would go and perfectly above the stomach and there was a soft fabric attached that would lay on my shoulder's and around my arms"oh Garcia its perfect!" I said "go try it on!" They both said in unison. When I came out they nodded "it looks perfect" Emily said "really" they nodded "then let's get it!" I smiled.

*hotch's POV*

I had to leave work early because o needed to talk to Jake and Henry about something. "Boys" I called out as Jake and Henry came running in "yes?" They said I unison making me chuckle "I have a very important question" I said that's when there happy faces went to serious making me chuckle "yes?" Henry said "I want to ask JJ to marry me" I said makeing them smile from ear to ear,"YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!" They both yelled jumping up and down "I was wanting to know if that wouldd be a problem for either of you but I'm guessing that it won't be" I laughed "I get a daddt!" Henry said "and I get a mommy!" Jack said "and we both get little brothers or sisters!" They said together "ask her daddy! She'll say yes I know she will!" Henry said "I'm going to tonight when we go out to eat" I said "no do it when you go to pick her up!" Henry said "and we'll come with you!" Jake said "mommy got us tux-ses a while back so we cabw wear them" henry said making me laugh when he tried to say Tux's "ooh no I have a even better idea!" Henry said "what is it buddy?" "OK you take her out to dinner while we set up tosses that say 'will you marry me?' And then we will set up a little spot made of plankets and pillows for you and mommy to have some uh 'alone time' while uncle Morgan or uncle Spence watch's us 'cause trust me you won't be getting any when the tripplets come" he says 'wait what?" I ask "come on dad we've been to public school, our teacher had triplets and she's always complaining about not having enough time alone with her husband" Henry said "umm OK... Anyway yeah I like the sound of that idea" I said.

After a hour of preparations we I left to get JJ. The minute I saw JJ my jaw dropped she looked gorgeous "wow JJ you look great" I said making her blush "thanks" she smiled "picture time!" Garcia squealed making us both laugh "OK have fun you too, and Aaron you be good to her! I know 100 ways to ruin your job life!" She said making her and JJ burst into a fit of laughter "OK!OK! I gotta stop laughing it hurts!" JJ laughed "that's what we were lauging about at Christmas bat Rossi's" JJ laughed "ah" I chuckled "alright you to have fun Derek is keeping the kids all night and all day tomorrow so have fun while you can!" Garcia yelled making us laugh.

Ones JJ and I got to the to the restraunt we sat down. "You look really beautiful tonight JJ" I said "yeah, I figured since you haven't been able to stop staring since you picked me up and by the way you ran a ree light got ticket and your starting to drool" she giggled makeing me blush.

A hour passed and the waitress came to take our order "hi there may I take you're order" "umm can I get a water please?" JJ asked "sure l, and you sir?" She asked "umm I'll just take a water too please" I said "of course, I'll be right back with that" "thank you" I said "you didn't even notice she was practically drooling over you, half the women have been" JJ laughed "what? No" I said "just watch" she said as a group of waitresses walked over with our drinks and a bottle of wine "here are your waters and a bottle of wine on the house" one of them said "umm that's very kind but I don't think that'll be necessary, I don't think we'll be ne-" JJ started but one of them cutt her off "we weren't talking to the you we were talking to him" they said turning there attention back to me. Ones JJ saw I was at a loss for words she stepped in clearing her thought "ladie's I'm a 6 month old cranky pregnant women who is prgent with triplets so if you could please leave him alone so I don't have to go all crazy pregnant woman that would be great" JJ said making me chuckle "yeah yeah, we gotta get back to work but I'd your still interested we get off at 10:00" they said as they said as they walked away "umm our food?" JJ asked "ummm.. Let's go home and what something there instead" o suggested "yeah" JJ nodded.

*JJ's POV*

Ones Aaron and I got back home I couldn't help but smile on the floor there are rose peddles laid out saying 'will you marry me?' The house had been cleaned there was a open ring box with the rose pedals. I looked over at Aaron who was getting down on one knee "JJ I've loved you since I laid my eyes on you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Jenifer Juroue will you marry me?" He asked "yes" I whispered as I nodded my head. We went into the living room and saw one of the sweetest things ever. The team had come over to help Jake and Henry set up and they all fell asleep. Jack and henry were cuddled up together and the rest of the team wear laying across the living room "should we wake them up?" I asked "nah they set this all up and we have tomorrow off so let 'em sleep" Aaron said "alright" I chuckled as I got some blanket's from a closet and cover everyone up "picture?" I asked "totally" Aaron nodded as we took picture's.

*Hotch's POV*

It was the next morning and everyone but JJ was awake and eating breakfast "AARON!!" I heard JJ scream "jayje?" "AARON GET THE CAR!" She yelled "JJ are you OK?" I asked walking to the bottom of the stairs "AARON JUST GET THE FUCKINF CAR!" she screamed "um alright alright. Girls go help her down the stairs" I said as they went upstairs.

*JJ's POV*

"Jay?" I heard Emily say "JJ were are you?" Garcia said "guys it's time" I said.

Hay guys so I need names for the triplets.