Now they know

*JJ's POV* (continuation of last chapter)

"Just promise me something Rossi" I said "promise me no one else will leave" I said burrying my face in his shoulder hugging him tightly with tears rolling down my cheeks "we promise" I heard someone say and I spun around to see the rest of the team standing there with different emotion's Morgan was pissed, Emily and Garcia looked like they were about to ball, Spence looked both sad and pissed, as did Aaron, I could tell they we're all pissed, but not at me, probably at Tim,Thomas,Robert, and Josh "how much did you guy's hear?" I whispered "all of it" Aaron said and I sighed "Jayje..." Emily said as she hugged me. No one looked at me with pitty they all just let me know they were there for me "alright, I need alone time with my wife" Arron said as I looked down smirking and blushing when everyone chuckled "we'll go get some uh... Groceries... And furnitcher just let us know when you too love birds are done" Emily winked making everyone laugh "alright, take the dogs to the dog park pppplllleeeeaaassseee" Aaron said in his childish voice marking me laugh as everyone laugh.

He held out his hand and pulled me up and into a hug as I layed my head on his chest letting a tear escape my eye. He lifted my head up with his finger and whiped my tear away with his thumb then he gently carrested my cheek "I.... Love.... You...." He said between kisses he left on my neck while I moved my head giving him more space to kiss. I softly moaned his name when he left some hicky's. I slid my hand down his chest and started to undo his pants when he grabbed my hands and pulled them up to his chest, holding them there "are you sure about this Jennifer? I don't want to be taking advantage of you" he said looking me in the eyes "yes Aaron. I want this. I need this. Please? For me?" I said giving him my best pouty face he bite his lip then sighed "alright" he said as I smiled "now where were we?" I said as I slowly slid my hands back down and started to undo his pants again as we kissed passionately "I dont think that's entirely where we were" he smirked as he moved my head back to the side and startednto leave more Hickey's makeing me chuckle "I think that's right" I smirked as I inzippesld his pangs then opened up the whole in the front of his boxer's and started to play with his penise wiggling it around teasing him I laughed when I felt his breath get heavy on my neck and groan when I wiggled it around.

*Hotch's POV*
(Sex scene)

I groaned when she pulled my penis out and just wiggled it around 'come on please do something more than just wiggle it around' I thought to myself, I didn't want to rush her right now because she's fragil right now, but she's just playing with me now. I kissed her neck again but harder than normal, being sure to leave a big fat red hicky where her collar couldn't cover it up and where her skin was to dark to apply make-up to cover it up "two can play at that game" I whispered in her ear making her bight her lip as she VERY slowly started to rub it I untied the back if her bikini top letting it fall to the ground then started to leave hickys on the top of her breast's where a her shirts didn't cover and where it was ones again to dark to apply make-up "my turn" she whisperd as she left a line of hickeys from my ear slowly going down and ones she got to my chest she collided her ankle with my leg making us fall on the bed while she staddled my lap and continued to kiss down, then she got to my swimming trunk's and started to leave smaller ones taking more time I let out a groan making her laugh "alright I guess you've waited long enough" she laughed as she pulled down my swimming trunks and started to suck on my penis making me moan in enjoyment as spirm came squirting out and into her mouth, time she didn't stop she just swallowed it and kept going making me get bigger and harder.

Hey guys I know this chapter kinda sucked and everything and I'm sorry! I'll try to update again in hopefully an hour.