Bad News Part 2

I stared at Dr. Nilsson. "You must be mistaken! Josh fell on his back not his head! He's fine, let me see him!" I shout as Paul holds me back from getting any further.

"I'm sorry Kasey but while hitting his back on the floor he also banged his head, hard." Dr. Nilsson explains to me as I began to tear up.

"He can't be in a coma he's my best friend I need him!" I say as Paul's grip became tighter.

"I'm sorry Kasey." He says heading back into the room.

"This isn't true!" I shout as I break from Paul's grip and run to Josh's room.
I sprint down many hallways and up many stairs until I finally reach the room. I enter and see Josh lying there with his eyes closed.

I started to cry as I walked in and over to his bed while grabbing his hand. "You're going to be OK Josh your going to be OK."

"Remember you still like Matt he's going to be at school, he's going to be in school. you can't leave don't leave Josh Josh can you hear me Josh please wake up you can't leave me I need you don't go Josh, Josh!" I say as my voice becomes weaker. I start to cry on his bed as I remember he's still there but if he's not moving is his brain still working?

I cried hard as security walked in.
"No you can't take me from him I have to stay with him! I can't go he's my best friend please !" I say as they take me anyway and through door. never and I mean never have I felt this way before and it's awful. my best friend is in a coma, my almost boyfriend kissed another girl and now I have school the next day, wow how great is that.

They make sure I'm being taken home before leaving.