I hang up the phone and say, " We need to go. Now".

We quickly get on our bikes and right when I was about to speed off to get Pay I hear a big explosion. I turned my head back and see flames surrounding our home.

"Oh my gosh!!" Caroline says wide eyed.

I quickly get off of my bike with Tyler in tow.

"Who all was inside?" I ask him.

His eyes widen and he looks far off. Oh no...

"Who was all inside?" I ask more demanding.

I look over at Gabe and his face pales. I widen my eyes and I can already tell it was more then it should have been.

I quickly run through the almost burnt door and I hear shouts behind me.

I ignore them and start down the hallway. Heat surrounds me and I start to sweat. When the smoke gets to me I starts hysterically coughing. That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and Tyler stood there with glossy eyes.

"We need to go get Pay," He exclaims. 

Oh sh.it. What if there were more people inside? I need to save them.

"But we need to check the house! Our friends are in there!" I shout which leads me to more coughing.

"Austin-,"he sighs," - they are gone. This place is about to blow. We need to get out and so we don't lose another person we care for."

I looked down and hesitated, but nodded my head. We started walking out but when we hit the door I heard a ticking sound. I looked around and saw nothing but smoke and flames. The heat was soaking my shirt worse then the rain that was once outside. I looked once more before exiting the house and that's when I saw a flashing red light. What is that?

I walked closer to it dodging flames and covering my airways from smoke. When I came close to it I noticed numbers ticking down and a red light flashing. I widened my eyes at the device. 

10.

I had ten seconds to get out of here. I quickly ran and made my way out the door as fast as I could. When I got out the door I shouted, " Get down!"

As soon as I got to the lower level I heard a big boom and I felt the intensity it brought. I could feel heat outlining my skin and I looked up and saw that everyone was alright.

Thank God.

"Come on. We are wasting time," I croak out.

Caroline turns to me with tears rushing down her face. Her big blue eyes stand out and once our eyes meet she brushes the tears away and says, " Lets get this bastar.d"

I give her a small hug and start for my bike, " Come on."

We all get on our bikes and when we turn I see the torn house in the corner of my eye. I quickly focus on the road ahead of me. I focus on finding Pay.

We ride for ten minutes and I can see two cars a head of us stopped on the road. I squint my eyes to get a better look.

Once we get closer I notice one of the cars is a limo. I start to slow down and I see a tall man wearing a suit. He is faced in the opposite direction but he turns around and I see the dead set eyes.

Elijah.

I slow and come to a stop. That's when I heard a gun shot come from behind us. I look at everyone and notice no one has been shot. I look at Elijah and he looks clean of bullets.