Justin- I will try

I just laughed and walked away. I had to go outside to go to another building. Ryan better be happy cause its cold outside. I sort of ran to the building kayla was in and went to her classroom. I knocked on the door and walked in.

Me- can I have kayla please

Teacher- of course ms. Katie

I just laughed and got kayla and we left.

Kayla- so why did you get me out of class?

Me- you will see

Kayla- well I don’t care what it is im just glad im out of that class I thought I was gonna die from her talking and all the work she gave us.

I just laughed and we ran into the building where everyone else was.

Me- ok close your eyes. I have a surprise

She closed them and I led her to where ryan, chaz, justin and london were at. I stopped her in front of Ryan. I just smiled and walked over to where justin was.

Me- Ok…… Open them

She opened her eyes and then a huge smile came across her face and she attacked him with a huge. I just smiled cause I did the exact same thing I did when I saw justin. I felt justins hands wrap around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled. Then he leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. I pulled away and just looked at his eyes and he looked in mine.

Justin- You know you have the most beautiful green eyes.

Me- ummm no my eyes are ugly as anything. You have the most beautiful brown eyes.

London- ok you two love birds stop flirting. Katie you kind of have to get ready people should be coming in 5 minutes.

ME- ok… I will see you after the concert

I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

Justin- right after the concert cause I want to spend time with my baby girl.

I just smiled and walked back stage to get everything ready. I grabbed my microphone when everyone got in here which was 25 minutes. I walked around so no one could see me. When I got where I was suppose to be I had to wait a couple more minutes before I go on. Then Ms. M came along.

Ms M- oh katie I just want to thank you again for doing this.

Me- aww your welcome im not that famous and I don’t know why you would want me to do it

Ms. M- well you sort of are you are doing concerts, interviews and you are even on magazines

Me- but still im not like really famous I don’t even have my own songs.

Ms. M- but that’s the fun….. you can take other peoples songs and make it your own style.

Me- I guess….

Ms. M- plus this is a perfect time for everyone to hear you sing and when you do have your own songs they will buy your album.

Me- yea well im about to go on so thanks for asking me to do this

Ms. M- no problem.

Then I heard the song Help me remember by rascal flatts play.

Me- well got to go

Ms. M- good luck

 Started to walk and when it was my time to sing I started to walk down the aisle.

Me- I know that you’re leaving….. as soon as the sun comes through the window.. theres no talking this over… the damage is done.. there just too much hurt too much to forgive oh, but we both know we weren’t always like this… Help me Remember the way that we used to. When nothin else mattered, cause you were loving me. Just for the night, one last time one more good memory. When I look back that’s what I wanna see……..