42. One Day (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

(Later)

You left the house in some simple jeans and a nice shirt, cause there was no way you'd put on a dress on the first date of some stranger you never even met. You also did your hair nicely and put on some make up to touch up a bit. Nothing big... even though Rika had been screaming at you about how big this was.

"Well... here goes nothing." You said, looking at the fancy restaurant in front of you.

(1 hour later)

You sighed, sitting at the table registered for you. 'Where is that guy...? Did he freakin stand me up?' You started to get worried by this. What if he did stand you up... maybe he looked at your profile pic and changed his mind. Who knows... maybe you should just continue waiting... there has to be an explanation...

Right?

(Another hour later)

You continued to wait, tapping your fingers on the desk. 'Man... how late can this guy be?' Maybe he died... oh gawd, don't think like that! The fact of him getting in a car crash on a date that was meant for you just made you feel guilty. You couldn't help but think about what could have happened though...

Oh, please be here soon.

(One more hour later)

Wait... why the frick am I still here?! 'That's it!' You grabbed your purse and stood up... right before you heard a bell ring. You looked towards the door and your eyes widened.

There was a man with purple hair and beautiful purple eyes standing at the door. 'Is that Haraku...?' You stared at him, before smiling.

He looked over and noticed you looking at him. He looked around to see if anyone was there before smiling back at you.

You got up and started to walk over to him. "Haraku... right?" You asked.

He blinked at you. "Um... Sure. That's... me."

He walked over to the table with you and sat down. You smiled. "I'll forgive you for being late. So... have you done this before?"

He tilted his head. "What? Go on a date with a beautiful girl?" He asked.

You shook your head. "I mean online dating... your Haraku101 right?"

He blinked again. "Right! Right... that's me. And uh... no. First time." He said nervously.

You smiled. "Mine too."

Soon, a waiter passed by with drinks... and tripped, having the glasses fly towards your table. You screamed and shut your eyes closed, bringing your hands up, waiting for the glass to shatter... But nothing happened.

You opened your eyes and saw 'Haraku' had caught them both with his hands.

"H-how did you do that?" You asked.

He laughed nervously. "Reflexes..."

"Wow... thank you." You said genuinely.

'Man... How the heck did he do that? Maybe this guy was worth the wait...'

"Your welcome."