Epilogue - Kathalikkum Pennin

Mumbai

9 months later

Kalpi's eyes snapped open to the sound of a cry, looking around, Kalpi found that she was alone. Getting up Kalpi walked to the adjourning bedroom where she found Raghav trying to calm their little 1 month old Ranbir. Ranbir was Raghav's and Kalpi's honeymoon baby. After spending a week in Seychelles, they decided to extend another week in the Maldives. Kalpi smiled and looked at both of her babies. Raghav looked up and saw Kalpi at their door way, " he's hungry " Raghav whispered. Kalpi smiled, " I can tell " Kalpi whispered back and walked into the room and took Ranbir from Raghav and went to sit down to feed him. Raghav crouched down and looked at his Kalpi and baby. Finally Raghav felt contented, he had always dreamt of this life and finally his dream came into a reality. " what are you thinking about ? " Kalpi asked, Raghav smiled, " that the dream that I have always dreamt has become a reality " Raghav whispered and he gently caressed Ranbir's head, " what dream is that ? " Kalpi asked, " getting married to you and having a baby. Is what I dreamt " Raghav smiled and looked up at Kalpi, " thank you " Raghav said, " for what ? " Kalpi asked, " for marrying me and giving me a child " Raghav said, Kalpi smiled and kissed his cheek, " your welcome " Kalpi whispered and kissed him. Soon little Ranbir started steering in Kalpi's arms, " looks like he's full " Kalpi giggled, Raghav took Ranbir and held him close and started patting his back gently. After a small burp, Ranbir dosed off and Raghav gently put him back in his crib and wrapped is arm around Kalpi and looked at their son.

They were finally contented and happy.