Chapter 19 - Dreamum Wakeupum

Mumbai

The next morning, Kalpi walked into their bedroom and found Raghav still sleeping on his stomach. Chuckling, Kalpi placed the try on the side table and walked around the bed. Kalpi climbed onto the bed and laid on top of him, " Raghav ? " Kalpi whispered into his ear, " hmmmm...." was all Kalpi got from him, " Raghav...wake up " Kalpi said softly. But that only made Raghav dig deeper into the bed, " Raghav come on wake up. Is the first day and I have to bathe my husband " Kalpi said. That statement woke Raghav up. Raghav turned around and wrapped his arm around her, " kiya ? bathe me ? " Raghav teased, " yeah..just like the Singhania's have a tradition, we Jadhav's have a tradition as well " Kalpi smiled, " come on naa..get up " Kalpi said as she stepped down from the bed and pulled Raghav up.

Raghav sat down and waited for Kalpi. Kalpi smiled and applied some kind paste which is a blend of herbs, " so..are you going to tell me about this tradition ? " Raghav asked as he looked at Kalpi, Kalpi smiled and looked at him, " when a girl from the Jadhav family clan becomes a new bahu for a household, on the first day of her married life, she is to bathe her husband. Is a sign of protection and that she is there with him until the day she dies. " Kalpi said and looked up at Raghav and smiled. Raghav smiled at the whole thought, he like this, no scratch that, he LOVED it !!! Kalpi applied the paste all around Raghav's upper body. They eyes interlocked a few times in the process with led to Kalpi blushing and Raghav teasing her more and more. After finishing ,Kalpi got up and started pouring the warm water on Raghav and washing the paste off of him. Kalpi finished it off by pouring some water on his head, " ok..now you can finish it off " Kalpi said, " what !!!?? that's all ? " Raghav asked pouting, " yeah..now you can go and have your regular bath " Kalpi smiled as she cleared and took the try and placed on the countertop beside the sink. Raghav smirked and got up and walked up to her, " wanna join me ? " Raghav whispered huskily into her ear. Kalpi blushed, " I'll go and prepare breakfast " Kalpi said quickly and rushed out leaving a laughing Raghav.

Kalpi was setting the table when Raghav came down, " morning mom " Raghav smiled and Gauri who was reading the papers, " morning beta..you look cheerful today ? " Gauri teased. Raghav looked at Kalpi and Kalpi blushed and hurried to the kitchen. After breakfast, Raghav said he had to go to the office for awhile. Kalpi came into the bedroom and found Raghav getting ready, " need help ? " Kalpi asked standing beside him, Raghav looked up and smiled as he reached for his watch, put it on and turned around and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close and laid his forehead against hers, " kiya hua ? " Kalpi whispered, Raghav shook his head and smiled, " I'm just happy " Raghav whispered back, Kalpi smiled and kissed him sweetly. Raghav deepened the kiss and slowly walked Kalpi back to the bed. Kalpi's slowly walked back and fell backwards onto the bed with Raghav on top of her. Kalpi moaned when Raghav ran his hands all over her. Kalpi managed to unbutton a few of his shirt buttons and run her hands on to his chest and pushed herself forward. Raghav's lips moved along Kalpi's neck and shoulders. Raghav got hold of Kalpi saree pallu and pushed it aside exposing her low-cut blouse. Raghav moved along her chest and kissed the valley of her bosoms. They we lost in each other's passion and desire when a sharp knock sounded their door, " Raghav !!!! " Gauri yelled. Raghav stopped kissing Kalpi and looked at the door and then back at her. Kalpi blushed and quickly got up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom to tidy herself. Raghav sighed and got up, tidied himself and opened the room door, " Raghav beta....the car is here " Gauri said, " thanks mom...I'll be down in a minute " Raghav smiled, " accha...oh have you seen Kalpi ? " Gauri asked, Raghav shook his head, and Gauri nodded and walked away. Kalpi came out of the bathroom after Raghav's has closed the door and looked at him. Raghav smirked and walked up to her and kissed her hard, " it's not over yet..." Raghav whispered into her ear and walked out leaving a blushing Kalpi.

During the whole day, Kalpi busied herself. By evening, Raghav was back from work. " how was you day ? " Kalpi asked as he prepared dinner, " dreadful...I missed you there " Raghav said and hugged her from behind and placed his chin on her shoulder. Kalpi smiled and looked up at him, " I missed it too " Kalpi said softly. " where is mom ? " Raghav asked looking around, " she went to visit aai..she'll be back soon " Kalpi smiled as she placed the dishes on the table. " tomorrow we are going to Seychelles " Raghav said, "Seychelles ? for ? " Kalpi asked, " hamari honeymoon. " Raghav teased and kissed her, " for how long ? " Kalpi asked, " one week " Raghav whispered seductively into her ear. Kalpi blushed and looked away, Raghav chuckled and wrapped his arms around, " one WHOLE week...you and me...and the bed " Raghav whispered , " pervert " Kalpi blushed and buried her face in his chest and Raghav just let out a throaty laughter, one week with Kalpi...with no one around ? he could not wait.