Chapter 10 - Poovukkul

Mumbai

Kalpi was in Raghav's office arranging flowers when Raghav walked in. Smiling Raghav walked up towards her and stood behind her. Kalpi arrange the roses in the bowl of water. Finishing, Kalpi stood up and smiled, she turned and came face-to-face with Raghav. Blushing, Kalpi stepped around him to walk out, but she did not get far when Raghav caught her wrist and gently pulled her back towards him. Kalpi looked at Raghav " kiya ? " Kalpi whispered, Raghav smiled and took a rose from the tray that Kalpi was carrying and brought the rose to her lips. Kalpi was wondering what Raghav was doing and smiled, Kalpi gently held Raghav hands and closed her eyes. Raghav then gently tucked the rose behind her hair. Kalpi blushed and looked down.

Raghav smiled and Kalpi's blush and placed his fingers under her chin and lifted it to look at him " I like your blush " Raghav whispered , Kalpi blushed harder, Kalpi tried to flee but Raghav held her back. Raghav " kaha jao ? " Raghav whispered huskily, " uhh...work " Kalpi stammered as she pointed at the door, " Kalpi...about yesterday.... " Raghav started, Kalpi looked at him " what I said is true....all of it. " Raghav whispered as he placed his forehead against hers and closed his eyes. Kalpi smiled and leaned more towards him. With this Raghav took the opportunity and leaned in more for her lips, but Kalpi was quick, she quickly took another rose from the tray and placed it between them, so Raghav was kissing the rose. Raghav slowly opened his eyes and looked at her, then at the rose and raised an eyebrow at her, " office " Kalpi whispered, Raghav smiled and took her hand and kissed her knuckles. Kalpi giggled, and lightly traced his lips with her fingers and leaned against him, and smiled up at him.

After their little romance in Raghav's office, Kalpi was packed in work. " Kalpi...lunch ? " Pakhi asked, " not today...too much work " Kalpi said sadly, " but you have to eat Kalpi..." Pakhi said worriedly, " I'm fine Pakhi, tum jao " Kalpi smiled up at Pakhi and shooed her away and continued her work. Raghav felt like he was in Cloud 9 after what happened today morning, just then his phone rang " hello ? yes ? yes ? it's already here ? ok thanks " Raghav said and hung up. He got up and put on his coat and walked out. He saw Kalpi at her desk, " not eating ? " Raghav asked, Kalpi shook her head, " too much work " Kalpi said as she got up at went to the Photostat machine, " you have to eat " Raghav said worriedly as he stood beside her, " I'm fine sir, I'll have a drink " Kalpi said. Since the office was empty because of the launch break, Raghav caught hold of Kalpi's arm and turn her around, " Kalpi....please " Raghav said worriedly as he looked at her. Kalpi could see the worry in his eyes " I'll go " Kalpi whispered and smiled, " Thank you " Raghav said, " you going somewhere sir ? " Kalpi asked, " yeah...business " Raghav said smugly, Kalpi looked at him and smirked, " have fun " Kalpi said and went back to her desk.

Later that day, Kalpi came back, tired. She walked into her chawl and collapsed on the sofa tiredly, " Kalpi beti ? " Kamala called as she came into the chawl, " beti kiya hua ? are you ok ? " Kamala asked as she rushed to Kalpi and touched her forehead, " I'm fine aai..just a little tired " Kalpi smiled, " oh is that so...I was think of asking you to send somethings to Gauri aunty " Kamala said, " give me an hour aai...I'll be fine " Kalpi smiled, " ok beti, just tell me when you are ready " Kamala said, Kalpi nodded and Kamala walked out, Kalpi looked at rose that was in her bag, she smiled and took it and looked at it. Kalpi got up and placed gently on her dressing table. Kalpi took one last look at herself and walked out.

Kalpi made it to Singhania villa, she pressed the door bell and waited " Kalpi..." Gauri said happily as she hugged her " hi aunty " Kalpi smiled, " come in...come in " Gauri said and she ushered Kalpi in, " aai told me to pass these to you " Kalpi smiled and passed Gauri the bag filled with decorations, " oh thank you beti...please come " Gauri smiled and ushered Kalpi to the living room area.