Chapter 6: Go to Home-Homura

(Y/N) POV

We finally hop on the train before it left. Homura and I sat down on a seat with me asking him "If you want, you can listen to my music?" He nodded and grabbed one of the earbuds. Once we both putted it in our ears, I played shounen brave by Al and interviewer by Megurine Luka. The train stop at my station with both getting out of the train and started walking to my house. Instead of Horuma following me, I was following him. He knew to stop when a car was coming and when to change direction. Once again his power is one upping me. We reach my house and headed in, with my little sister welcoming us and my mother and father having a shocked face, cause of Homura. "(Y/N), who's your friend?" Father asked. "It's nice to meet you Mrs. and Mr. (L/N). I'm Akemi Homura." Homura said, bowing to both of them. "What a Gentleman." My family said together. "Anyway, him and I are going to my room to do homework also he be joining us for dinner if you don't mind." I said, heading to my room. "Is Homura fine having-"I'm fine having grilled miso fish a with snow peas salad." Homura said. Looks like I'm not the only one who lets Homura answering the question.

Closing my door, I find Homura lying on bed. "Why is it every time I go to a different timeline this bed is always so soft." He said, rubbing his body against it, just like a cat or dog. "I guess you're sitting there or lying there." I said, taking a seat on one of my beanbags. "Homura, could you explain to me what just happen at the basement?" I asked him. "What you went in with the other boys, was called a labyrinth. A labyrinth is where witches hinds. Witches are our enemy, they spread despair to all, causing suicides and murder that happen." He said, getting these egg thing out. "I forgot to mention, this egg thing is called a soul gem, and it's the source of my power. See how cloudy it is?" He asked, with me nodding. "I need to heal with a grief seed which I get from another witches." "What if you don't heal it?" I asked, nervously. "You became a witch." He replied. There was a moment of silence, between both of us. To think he might become a witch or even me, maybe that black stuff covering me and Madoka were us becoming witches. "Homura" I said, taking a seat next to him. "In any of the timeline, did I become a witch?" I asked. "Yes. You became the strongest witch that no one could beat." He said with no hesitation. I'm become the biggest treat to everyone. Being terrified of what I heard, I gave Homura a tight hug. He responded with patting my head and telling me "Everything is going to be fine. I'm here to prevert anyone from becoming a witch so, you be fine, as long you listen to me and follow what I say, then everything will fine." He said. I thank my self for meeting him before Kyubey got me into his trap. "So (Y/N), could you please stop hugging me tightly, it's making it hard to breathe." Homura said with me quickly letting him go. "Sorry about that." I said, patting his back.

"Dinner is ready" I heard my mother said. "Let's go, we maybe need some food right now." I said, opening the door. "Agree." he said, leaving my room. Once at the table, we all began to eat and talk about our days with hiding about what happen at the basement. After dinner, Homura needed to go home, but my mom worried about him. "Do you need a lift home, Homura?" She asked. "These no need Mrs. (L/N), I live at the end of the street so it just be a little walk" He said. He collect his things, saying good bye to my family and head himself outside. "Thanks for the meal" He said. "You're welcome, but thanks for the talk about witches." I said with us having a little moment of silence. "Hey, I was wondering if I can have your phone number so we can talk to each." I said, pulling out my phone. "Sure, it's good to keep in touch." He said, pulling out his phone. We gave each other our numbers. "Now that's done, I should head home now. I see you tomorrow here to pick you up at your house or at the station." He said, walking off. I waved at him for a while, head back inside and go to bed, without reading some manga of course. For me and Homura, we had a pretty odd first day of school.

Go to School-Homura