Chapter 5: Go To The Mall-Houmra

(Y/N) POV

The bell had finally rang, which means I can ask Homura, if can wants to go to the mall. I gather my all things and headed to-"Are you ready to go to the mall, (Y/N)?" I find Homura, already at my desk, and answered my question before I even told him. This might be one of the advantages of his power. "Yeah, let's go." I said, standing up and leaving the class with him. Once we were out of the school, we headed to the mall, but Horuma was walking really fast. Is he is a rush for something? Or is he using his power to make fun of me. Whatever it is, it's hard to keep up with him. "Homura, can you please slow down. My body can't keep up with your walking or whatever you're doing to go fast!" I told Homura, with me stopping to catch my breath. "Forgive, (Y/N). I'm in a rush so we can have a drink and buy that video game you want, before I get kyubey there's." He said. This still freaks me out, how he knows what I'm about to do each time, but he's still thinking about me. "Ok, but can slow down just a bit." I said. He looked at his phone for the time. "Fine." He said, slowing down so I could catch with me and walk at normal speed.

When we arrived in the mall, we headed straight to a small cafe. We both order a coffee and sweet treat for take away. Next, we went to the game store to buy my game, which if I remember-"The game you're looking for is Dramatic Murder ((A/N: Now this game will relate to the story. For those who don't know what Dramatic Murder is, please don't search it up in public because the game is basically hardcore yaoi with bloody and sad bad endings.)) and it's here, between to the Hunieepop and Until Dawn." Once again he has answer my question. Now, we done everything that Homura said I would do. But now, "What do we do now?" I asked. "We go to the basement and kill kyubey, before it does anything horrible. Things will get mess, so if you want to back out, I understand." Homura said, looking at me straight in the eyes. "We need to kill this thing!" I said in fear. When I meant helping him, I didn't mean I would help him kill something! "It's the only way to stop him. Remember this thing makes people become soulless." He said. He's right. If we don't do anything, those boys and I will become soulless beings, for it to play with. I want everyone to be happy, not sad or really empty. "I told you, I would help you. I guess, I'll help you kill it." I said. "You don't need to watch all." He patted my head, trying to calm me down. At least there's one less problem gone. He grabbing my hand and came close to face with me blushing again. I hold him to not do that. It get me to act like a kuudere. "I'll be here with you by your side, so don't be scared." He said in a calm tone voice. That's another problem gone.

We headed to the elevator, with both of us still holding each other hand. Once in, Homura pressed the basement button, hearing "Going down." and wondering what's going to happen. The elevator stopped, hearing "You have reach the basement." The doors opened, showing this dark and creep basement. We step out with Homura transforming into his magical boy form. "Let's go." He said, dragging me along. We walk around this creep place for a while, but then we heard a sound of little steps. This place must echo, if we can hear little footsteps. "That must be it. Come on, we must hurry." Homura said. We started running to the sound, finding that creep stuff animal. We hide behind a wall with Homura pulling out a gun out from his shield thing! What else is that thing hiding? "Stay here and cover your hears." All of a sudden he disappear and reappear, near the Kyubey. I cover my ears so when he fires, my ears won't be ring all day. I watch as his pulled the trigger. "Help me, (Y/N)!" I heard the thing scream in my ears. "You won't escape from us this time, Kyubey." He fires his gun repeatedly. When he stops, I look out to see this huge puddle blood on the floor. I turn my head away and try to hold my vomit in.

"It's not just yet." Homura said. What does he means by its not over yet!? He killed Kyubey, isn't that it!? I heard again little footsteps. I turn to the sound to find again Kyubey, looking like he wasn't even touched. It said to me once again, "Help me, (Y/N)!" Homura shot it again with it exploding into blood. That image is going to stay in my head for a while. Soon than another went past us. "What's happening!?" I shouted. "Kyubey has these copy of him." Homura exampled, running to Kyubey and trying to shot it. "So, every time you shot him, he makes a copy of him?" I asked him, following him. "Correct, and if we don't stop it. It make a contract soon." Homura began to shot every copy he or I saw.